I need your advice on something. what would you do if you it was you?

this happened to me and i need some advice on what to do and how to get over it. i really hate myself bc i can't get over it and that's what everyone is telling me to do. what would you do?I need your advice on something. what would you do if you it was you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Lets see if I have this right. Some guy you know (friend/not friend is irrelevant), scares you into stripping for him, then laugs HA! HA!, jokes on you?
    Is that what you're saying?
    If you are, then there are two roads that you can travel down from here: One is a good life, one is not.
    To get over it, to use at as a learning experience, and to just go through life being careful about what you do, all the time, is to live in fear, and that shame that you feel, the shame that made you cry, will forever be with you. You think living years feeling like this will make you a happy person?
    You actually think that none of his friends, and maybe their friends, know what he made you do, and how?
    How long before one of them does it to you? Or makes you do worse?
    That is the path in life you truly do not want little niece, even if you don't know it yet..
    You want to keep your head up? You want to get rid of that fear, guilt and shame? Want to go where you end up happy in life?
    First, tell your father.
    No girl should ever be frightened into being naked/ semi-naked.
    Second, talk to women about this. By women, I mean over 25 years. of age.
    Third, you have to remove that guy from your life, because he is not a friend. If he's done it you, then he's done it to someone else, or will do it.
    Don't be the woman who says that this is the right thing for boys and men to do...

0|0
    0|0
    • i don't this it's the right thing but i can't tell my father or my mother

• Show All
    • no bc my mom will get mad and dad will track the boy down call all my uncles and beat the kid

• That is the point. See how much you are worth to them?
      You are worth getting mad about; worth getting violenty proctective over.
      But it sounds like you've made your choice of what you are going to do, and you have the excuses to back you up.
      Then there is no hope for you.
      I'll just move along then...

Most Helpful Girl

• I promise you that he is not a true friend, I have a group of six close guy friends and they would never do this to me. So for starters my "friendship" with that person would be ended. Secondly I would ignore him completely and make it clear I'm too good to be dragged down to his level.

0|0
    0|0
    • yea but a few weeks back he said he hates my shirts bc they are "to low and show cleavage"

• Show All
    • but that takes confidence and after what happened i don't really have any

• I know it is cliche but I believe in the "fake it till you make it" phrase. Act unbreakable, even when you feel low and scared act confident. People can't tell the difference anyways so put on a smile and make him wonder how you are still going strong.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• You took the bait. He was a jerk for doing that to you, true. But consider it a learning experience. I always tell my students never to put anything out on the Internet you wouldn't want your grandmother to see. Just because you can doesn't mean you should - it's an important distinction, and one well worth learning now, before you're blackmailed for money over what you share. And yes, it does happen. A lot.

1|0
    0|0
    • true and i hate myself for that but my friends say that i shouldn't cuz i didn't really have a choice

• Show All
    • *softly* I'll talk to you in all seriousness. I know I've acted a little funny, but here's the end of the day rundown. Whatever you put out there will be out there forever. Search engines will index it, web sites will grab it. You'll never get that taken down, no matter how much money you make. You could be Bill Gates and it wouldn't matter. The best way to get around that is to avoid the problem in the first place; think carefully about what you send and who you send it to. Am I saying you can't send a nude to you BF? No - not at all. But you have to accept the fact that when and if he's not your boyfriend, he'll make it public (this is what happened to my GF). That's not pleasant to go through.

• yea that's what i've seen and heard

• Have you learned from this? Will you do it again? These are important questions you need to answer. Whats done is done. You can't undo anything. Just live life and try to forget it happen. But you need to learn a few lessons here and curious to see if you have.

1|0
    0|0
    • i have but i can't move it bc it plays over in my head and sometimes it's worse then others

• Show All
    • I don't know how to. he broke me emotionally.

• How did he break you emotionally? I mean he forced/tricked you yeah but fuck him. What is he to you? Just an asshole. Stop talking to him all together as well.

• it's not the end of the world okay. just stay away from assholes like that. look you don't need to send nudes or anything to hold someone over. in my opinion if he really liked you he had a chance to see you so why would he need a picture. please keep this in mind moving forward hon.

0|1
    0|0
    • i didn't realize he was an asshole till that night and it's hard bc it's changed me emotionally

• Show All
    • you don't have to prove anything to anyone except yourself. Don't worry about what other people are saying or doing okay. tbch eye just got this app and haven't figured out how to pm yet but I'm here for you if you need help or advice. the truth is that the world doesn't care about you in the end all you have is yourself so let it go and go do something that makes you happy hon:)

• nothing makes me happy anymore. i've basically broke myself.

• he's an asshole. and he's definetly not a friend. Apologizing for all of mandom here for yet another moron who only thinks about sex

0|1
    0|0
    • thanks. he said he did it so i would feel the same way he did when i rejected him like almost 2 years ago and said he didn't like me like that

• like you as girlfriend material? he probably doesn't. like you as something to bang? Probably

• that was probably one of the worst nights in my life

• I'm not even mad.. that's fantastic. XD

It was a dick move though, for what it's worth..

0|0
    1|0
  • plan a sweet revenge for next year's April fool. it will give you some comfort that you did something about it. by next year you would know if you should go a head with your plot or not..

0|0
    0|0
  • first off niggas ( I mean boys here ) ain't shit plus you blessed his phone

0|0
    0|0
  • ask him for his dick and then ask him to prove as well

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask him for a dick pic than send it to whole school 馃憤 say April fools and send it anyways

0|0
    0|0
  • HA GOTEEM good April fool's joke :~)

0|0
    0|0
  • what's the problem?

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't get frustrated when someone tell to you something about you. Why to prove to anybody else?

Forget it and move on and see to it you don't repeat your mistake. Don't send any photos of bikini or bra by it the guys get boost.

Nothing you can change by regretting and crying. It will impact to your health and increase your stress.

Be careful on next April fool day. lol

Hope it helps.

0|1
    0|0
  • You need to learn not to allow young guys drive you to the point of
    sending nudes cause by law that is illegal what you did and just
    what happens if there is law enforcement on the other end i hope
    you know how serious this matter is it's not good at all.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• This guy sounds like a total jackass! At least you learned not to send nudes

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd block the guy bc what he did to you was not okay.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey babes look what this guy told you to do was very wrong. something like this happend to me over a year ago and I still can't look that person in the eye! people are going to tell you to get over it and you will need to work on it but you will over come this on your own time. the boy tho was just trying to get nudes and took it too far, don't make the same mistake i did and let him get away with it. talk to someone he respects about it and tell them the situation. you dont need to tell your parents but I highly recommend it. there will be repercussions but if this is something you want to fight to fix, you are gonna have to face the consequences. this child black mailed you and it's up to you to set an example and not let him get away with this and do it to another girl

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't have done it that's one of those childish boys

0|0
    0|0
  • get over it girl, you'll be fine

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes