I need your advice on something. what would you do if you it was you?

this happened to me and i need some advice on what to do and how to get over it. i really hate myself bc i can't get over it and that's what everyone is telling me to do. what would you do?I need your advice on something. what would you do if you it was you?

614

Most Helpful Guy

• Lets see if I have this right. Some guy you know (friend/not friend is irrelevant), scares you into stripping for him, then laugs HA! HA!, jokes on you?
    Is that what you're saying?
    If you are, then there are two roads that you can travel down from here: One is a good life, one is not.
    To get over it, to use at as a learning experience, and to just go through life being careful about what you do, all the time, is to live in fear, and that shame that you feel, the shame that made you cry, will forever be with you. You think living years feeling like this will make you a happy person?
    You actually think that none of his friends, and maybe their friends, know what he made you do, and how?
    How long before one of them does it to you? Or makes you do worse?
    That is the path in life you truly do not want little niece, even if you don't know it yet..
    You want to keep your head up? You want to get rid of that fear, guilt and shame? Want to go where you end up happy in life?
    First, tell your father.
    No girl should ever be frightened into being naked/ semi-naked.
    Second, talk to women about this. By women, I mean over 25 years. of age.
    Third, you have to remove that guy from your life, because he is not a friend. If he's done it you, then he's done it to someone else, or will do it.
    Don't be the woman who says that this is the right thing for boys and men to do...

• i don't this it's the right thing but i can't tell my father or my mother

• no bc my mom will get mad and dad will track the boy down call all my uncles and beat the kid

• That is the point. See how much you are worth to them?
      You are worth getting mad about; worth getting violenty proctective over.
      But it sounds like you've made your choice of what you are going to do, and you have the excuses to back you up.
      Then there is no hope for you.
      I'll just move along then...

Most Helpful Girl

• I promise you that he is not a true friend, I have a group of six close guy friends and they would never do this to me. So for starters my "friendship" with that person would be ended. Secondly I would ignore him completely and make it clear I'm too good to be dragged down to his level.

• yea but a few weeks back he said he hates my shirts bc they are "to low and show cleavage"

• but that takes confidence and after what happened i don't really have any

• I know it is cliche but I believe in the "fake it till you make it" phrase. Act unbreakable, even when you feel low and scared act confident. People can't tell the difference anyways so put on a smile and make him wonder how you are still going strong.