Have you ever been on a cruise?

56

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I've been on several. In fact, I'll be going going on one in about 5 weeks. They're a lot of fun. You can be as active or as laid back as you want. Always a fair amount of stuff to do. The shows they have are incredible too.

The worst cruise I was on was a 3-day deal. out of LA. It was in late March down to Mexico, and full of Spring Break assholes. I determined the best time for a cruise is late Spring (early May) and for at least 5 days. The time frame keeps most of the young kids and the stupid ones off the ship, and the length means the cost is usually outside that of most college age idiots.

I would recommend going on a cruise if you haven't.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I have been on a Caribbean cruise and I'm planning to go on an Alaskan cruise at the end of the year hopefully. You should go one one, its lots of fun. :)