I can't say no?

I have done over 23 health paper in the last day and I don't even take health. I have a hard time telling people no when they ask me to do thing for them... my friend tells me Im a push over... Does this make me a push over? If so How do I stop it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not a push-over. You are a people-pleaser. You might also just want to be nice... People will take advantage of that.
    Not wanting to say no outright to folks is something nice people have difficulty with.
    There is a cost to not saying no: your time, and your own personal goals in life.
    Nice people, or people-pleasers don't want to be taken advantag of learn how to lie; that is, they learn how to say no without actually saying no.
    They say things like: "I would love to, but I'm doing whatever, so I definitely don't have the time", or "So and so is coming over and we'er doing/going to do whatever, so I can't"...
    Anyways, did you know Lou Ferrigno taught himself to speak witout ever having heard a human voice?

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• give them all the wrong answers so they won't be tempted to come to you again

0|0
    0|0
  • No, not at all. Keep writing

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if you're doing it at expense of your own valuable time. Remember that nobody is more worth than you, and you're not more worth than anyone else. You're not obliged to always offer any services to everyone. Do as you feel right.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes