How do you feel about the negative image put out by the media about men?

If you turn your tv you can't go 5 minutes without watching men viewed in a negative light, whether it is the old dumb guy that need his wife to do everything or the nerd that somehow got with the cute girl (it's always implied that she ran out of options) but yeah from commercial to TV to even movies men are allowed to be hit by girls and treated in the most insane way. I recently watched the Disney channel and literally every shows has a dumb guy that a cute girl is allowed to hit. Now I don't think anyone should be hitting someone but If we teach young girls that it's ok to hit guy because they won't hit you back, aren't we just setting them up to be in abusive relationships. But I know that the emasculation of men is western cultures favourite past time so it was basically inevitable.

15

Most Helpful Guy

• There's nothing you can do, it's meaningless, embrace nihilism.

(all joking aside, find some good friends, laugh and watch shitty movies, that usually works on taking my mind off shit.)