Why do married men seem so depressed, or drained? Like a lifeless corpse just going through the motions?

37

Most Helpful Girl

• People who go through life like that don't have problems because they're married. They have problems because they're the type of person who's never happy.

They could have the prettiest spouse, the best kids, tons of whatever they want and theyll still never be happy.

Most Helpful Guy

• it's a variety of factors relating to stress environment and marriage is a commitment when your married you not only care for your self but your significant other. Besides us guys tend to devote ourselves to our jobs more than woman so every thing can affect it