Why do we brake shit when we are mad?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't break things when I'm mad. I usually just go for a run. People might do that because it is a way to channel their anger but it's not a very good way to do it.

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm the same way but my ex just broke my guitar and my flat screen t. v and I've gotta move

• Yeah you do. That sounds like a very unhealthy relationship. Call the police if they keep breaking things in a rage, better to be safe.

Most Helpful Girl

• People who break things when angry are ones who don't know how to release their anger and stress in a more positive and healthier manner. Breaking things when angry in my opinion is a sign in seeing that, that person has an aggressive nature within.

1|0
    0|0
    • okay so run right I should end things with this guy

• If you feel at all unsafe or even question this guy, you know you're not in a healthy relationship.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Lack of emotional control. It happens when emotions overwhelm you and when you have an inability to adequately express yourself.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cause I need to act on it to release it and it's better to break something than hurt someone

0|0
    1|0
  • its very fulfilling to break a thing rather than break someones face.

0|0
    0|0
  • you must have a really bad temper

1|0
    0|0
  • lack of discipline and self control.

0|0
    0|0
    • a philosopher once said mighty is he who has mastery over others but mightier still is he who has mastery over himself

• that's how human mind works

0|0
    0|0
  • I lose my temper a lot. Normally it's someone's face I smash or If I'm with family I will hold back then smash stuff

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• We are having a silly animal moment, lashing out with no thought...
    it feels good to take the anger out on something else

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes