Why do we brake shit when we are mad?

28

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't break things when I'm mad. I usually just go for a run. People might do that because it is a way to channel their anger but it's not a very good way to do it.

• I'm the same way but my ex just broke my guitar and my flat screen t. v and I've gotta move

• Yeah you do. That sounds like a very unhealthy relationship. Call the police if they keep breaking things in a rage, better to be safe.

Most Helpful Girl

• People who break things when angry are ones who don't know how to release their anger and stress in a more positive and healthier manner. Breaking things when angry in my opinion is a sign in seeing that, that person has an aggressive nature within.

• okay so run right I should end things with this guy

• If you feel at all unsafe or even question this guy, you know you're not in a healthy relationship.