What would you want more or less of, when it comes to your Mum?

In accordance to Mother's Day (14th of May). Is there something (s) that you'd like your mother to do more or less of?

Whether that would be to spend MORE time with you and do LESS nagging? Lol

I would like my mum to be MORE verbally affectionate and LESS paranoid about negativity. She's always negative, thinking that someone is out there to curse her, which can be draining and for the result of that she is always paranoid about EVERYTHING πŸ˜’

I apologise if any one out there has lost their mum (for whatever reason). I could just imagine that a day like this would be difficult for you and for your loved ones also.

(Asking something different then the usual Mother's Day questions that will flood GaG soon)

1521

Most Helpful Guy

• I want my mum and every mother in this world to live a happy and healthy long life.
    please spend time with your parents, because that is all they wanted.
    we are so busy in our life that we forget our parents are growing old.
    and it's one of my biggest fear losing them.

Most Helpful Girl