I'm always worry, this is why and what I do. *No question mark for this question?

*This is my own opinion
Girls tend to worry a lot compare to guys. We couldn't have fun like guys, cause we see dangerous that guys couldn't see. We are insecure but the insecurity had made us like crazy people who jealous easily and annoying. It's not that we don't control the feelings but we couldn't stop getting the feelings. Well, maybe not everyone, maybe there's only me who think so.

I'm a girl who worry a lot. Even though I don't show it in my face, I feel it in my heart. I always think of the worst thing that could happen and that's why, I always try to avoid it.

When I am few years younger, I always wondered why my mom is so worry. Now, I feel it. You couldn't stop the feelings from popping up, cause you don't want to lose any one of them...

The fear of losing is what human fear the most, like me, I couldn't stop worrying. All I do is try my best from the thing happened, if I see danger ahead, I'll try to stop them. But I know I couldn't stop, all I could do is hope the thing will not be as bad as what I think and tell myself to think positive.

Like my dad, he will go working oversea for few days almost every month. I couldn't said no cause I know he is earning money for us. All I do is I will wish him having a safe trip everytime he goes.

Actually this is not a question either. I just want to vent. And how do you stop worrying? I do hope you will share your opinion down there. Thanks for reading my long post.

*No negative comments please

03