Do you believe in snitching on criminals to the police?

I personally do. I will not defend or cover for the deeds of wicked.

Plus I think people that believe in "Stop Snithching" campaignin are hypocrites. I'm pretty sure if their car was stolen or house was burglarized or mother or a loved one was raped or murder they would want information from someone on who did it either to take vengence themselves or see them brought to justice.
  • I believe in snitching.
    Vote A
  • I don't believe in snitching.
    Vote B
  • Results.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the circumstances. If it's serious, (murder, kidnapping, rape) I would definitely report it.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • it depends on the situation and what they had done

0|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on what the crime is.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would depend on what it was they had done

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• It's case-by-case for me. I value freedom so if someone infringed upon another person's freedom forcefully, there might be a good chance I might report it to the police.

However, I don't agree with the ethics of all laws. For example, if I have an acquaintance who uses marijuana for recreational purposes when it's not hurting anyone else, I don't believe in reporting him/her to the police. I don't want to see him/her in prison for that.

I prefer to just mind my own business in that case.

0|1
    0|0
  • Snitches get stitches in my world. We don't deal with the police on any level. We sort our own problems out. Only a TV generation believes everything is black and white, cops are good and criminals are bad. Thats just the propaganda. The most evil people in this world hold the most eminent positions and yes there's crooks with hearts of gold. If a guys doing a bit of business to get by its got fuck all to do with you. He'll take your face off with a razor if he finds out your stuck him in. Grasses make everybody puke

1|0
    0|1
    • So you wouldn't want someone to give you information if somone kidnap your son or daughter or stole lots of money from you?

• Show All
    • You know good and well you won't spend sitting 25 years behind bars to rot for your "Mates" lol But don't feel bad because they sure as hell won't do it for you.. No one is that stupid.

• I'm sorry you think way. Too many films. Do what you want pal.

• You know, I was living in San Francisco when that girl in Richmond, CA was gang raped on the night of her school dance. They had multiple people who watched it but wouldn't even help her until all the rapists left and then when the police asked them about it, they refused to talk stating that they're the ones who are going to have to keep living in that neighborhood. The support guys that I have in India also have sort of similar stories where they don't talk to the police either because they don't snitch.

While the Bay Area is uber wealthy, Richmond is dirt poor despite being a stone's throw from the Bay Bridge. The guys in India have to deal with human feces in their water. Neither groups seem to have figured out that you get the community that you deserve.

0|2
    0|0
  • If I were an eye witness to an obvious felony, yes. Dope smoker, no.

0|2
    0|0
  • If you want to live in a low crime society , you'd better help the cops.

0|1
    0|0
  • If you see a crime and you report it, it's not snitching. It's just reporting a crime. Snitching is when you report your partners of crime.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only for crimes where there is an innocent victim. If two guys agree to fight each other, I didn't see it. If some guy robs/attacks a random person I definitely saw it. As far as your hypocrite comment about people who say don't snitch: pretty much but for people who live in a place where criminals are always watching and the cops rarely ever show up, you're risking your life to report stuff. Better solution than snitching in that situation is to form your own 'gang' to deal with the bad guys yourself. in my opinion. Like the wild wild west.

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe that we should follow the harsh style of judgment followed in Arab states...

0|1
    0|0
  • If it's a sexual crime or murder then yes. If it's drugs, theft, or assault, then no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get that crime stoppers money..

0|1
    0|0
  • For an actual crime such as murder, rape, theft. I would definitely snitch. For any other moral crime such as substance abuse, I wouldn't want to know. That would be their fault for ruining their own lives.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes