Why are some people so unlucky?

For example, me

415

Most Helpful Guy

• If anyone is unlucky in the past couple days its me. I just lost my job because one manager didn't like me. He didn't like how hard i worked (it was making him look lazy) and i think he had a crush on the manager who i met with before i got fired. I got a written up about "neglecting" my duties while i went to help the stockers who were clearly understaffed and had a person ask me for help. That manager was in tears about having to let me go and the look she gave me wasn't just tears of having to fire me and gave me this face of pure sadness when i tried handing her my hat and vest with all my belongings from my cleared locker. She told me to keep it untl the official desicion. The way she looked at me made me think she was attracted and had a bit of a crush on me at that point. As i was driving away, she went outside and watched me drive away as i looked in the rear view mirror a very passionate facial expression. When i had to come back to get my severance package, she had to take 10 min to calm down before talking with me. I saw how sad she looked, i talked with her for 5 min to calm her down and try to make her feel better. I told her my goals which i set aside for the time being while i worked at costco. I also told her i wasn't happy at costco. I needed to be back in electrical. As i left the office, all i saw were teary eyes that were held back as much as she could. I didn't ponder on why i got fired but why she gave such a reaction from this whole experience. To get a reaction like that espeically from a workplace where its all business meant she had some sort of feelings or crush on me.

Most Helpful Girl

• We choose to be unlucky , we don't see the opportunities, we give up easily