Why are some people so unlucky?

For example, me

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If anyone is unlucky in the past couple days its me. I just lost my job because one manager didn't like me. He didn't like how hard i worked (it was making him look lazy) and i think he had a crush on the manager who i met with before i got fired. I got a written up about "neglecting" my duties while i went to help the stockers who were clearly understaffed and had a person ask me for help. That manager was in tears about having to let me go and the look she gave me wasn't just tears of having to fire me and gave me this face of pure sadness when i tried handing her my hat and vest with all my belongings from my cleared locker. She told me to keep it untl the official desicion. The way she looked at me made me think she was attracted and had a bit of a crush on me at that point. As i was driving away, she went outside and watched me drive away as i looked in the rear view mirror a very passionate facial expression. When i had to come back to get my severance package, she had to take 10 min to calm down before talking with me. I saw how sad she looked, i talked with her for 5 min to calm her down and try to make her feel better. I told her my goals which i set aside for the time being while i worked at costco. I also told her i wasn't happy at costco. I needed to be back in electrical. As i left the office, all i saw were teary eyes that were held back as much as she could. I didn't ponder on why i got fired but why she gave such a reaction from this whole experience. To get a reaction like that espeically from a workplace where its all business meant she had some sort of feelings or crush on me.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• We choose to be unlucky , we don't see the opportunities, we give up easily

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• Matter of perspective.
    You see some things as unlucky. Maybe there are things you live that people see as lucky? Nobody is lucky or unlucky, someone may be "lucky" to win, but what if they are in bad shape?

Hope you got my idea :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Luck doesn't exist. You make your own life. What happens in your life is a result of your actions, so it's all up to you

0|0
    0|0
  • no one knows but usually girls have all the luck its just they pass everything thats good up. and go for the bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • you can create luck from yourself by doing something different. why to feel unlucky. do different and make yourself lucky.

0|0
    0|0
  • luck has nothing to do with... Personally i don't believe in Luck or Karma... it's a series of events that linked together are interpreted as luck :/

0|0
    0|0
  • Its your own perception those who say you are unlucky are sick. Don't doubt yourself on others talks

0|0
    0|0
  • why are you unlucky

2|0
    0|0
  • Because you don't want to face reality.

0|0
    0|0
  • is what way explain?

0|0
    1|0
  • Why are you unlucky?

0|0
    0|0
  • *Raises hand* Im there too...

0|0
    0|0
  • no one is unlucky if they're with me

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes Lady Luck plays favorites. She does share the luck, but more times than others are the ones she loves the ones that have the most luck. Though I have heard that luck favors the prepared, so maybe try to do that and Lady Luck will support you more? I dunno.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bad moment, bad place to be born.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Life isn't fair. Unfortunately.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just bad luck. It's unfortunate.

0|0
    0|0