Handling situations where people try to undermine me?

I've had it happen a few times before. It seems to be a common thing also whether it's race related or just me. One job I had was seasonal for a weekend at edible arrangements and I did everything amazing and timely yet this one bitch had a nasty attitude towards me (she worked closely to the manager). We learned how to dip strawberries the first day, and me and another girl both had where the strawberry fell into the chocolate (which wasn't a big deal). She said nothing when the other girl did it but when it was me she went to the manager whispering about it. Another job I got because of my uncle and this one girl did not like me for some reason and I could just tell, others were pretty decent towards me. My current job, I do well, interact with children like we're supposed to. Do things right and if not I stand and watch them like every other coworker. Yet this one bitch I heard whispering about me standing, when she does the same thing. She's probably also said more about me when I've left the room, there are honestly coworkers that let the children sit on the tables which were not supposed to do, one will stand in the corner the entire shift. Yet I don't hear her complaining about them. After all that you'd think I was the problem but I'm not, I worked at toys r us before and the coworkers were so nice and always complemented me on how fast I was, how quickly I remembered everything, etc. (Maybe because they were slightly older and didn't see me as competition). It's almost always girls that have some rude shit to say. I am honestly one of the nicest, helpful people. So I don't get it. Also I have an interview coming up, the address was supposed to be emailed to me but it wasn't I left the person know the attachment wasn't working. She claimed there wasn't one and asked if I had a question. I said I needed the address. She said it's in the email and then put it in. I feel like she's trying to make me look bad before I even get to the interview.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• All you can do is be exceptionally good at your job. To the point their attempts at sabotaging you appear absurd.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes