How do you celebrate Mother's Day?

How do you celebrate Mother's Day?Mother's Day is fast approaching. What are you going to do for your Mother and how do you plan on it? Now, in some cases, it maybe a Motherly figure (Aunt, Grandmother, etc) who took place of the mother, and some, the father maybe taking both roles.

• Flowers
    Vote A
  • Cards
    Vote B
  • Lunch / Dinner
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Mother's day has already been where I live. I got my mum a card, a guardian angel keyring and a cup that says grandmother. I got a necklace, teddy, cup that says mummy on and chocolate of my daughter

0|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I spend time with my Mum everyday and make her feel special every chance I get so if I have to do anything different on Mother's Day, the standards are pretty damn high. I guess I'll take her out for movies and dinner. She loves watching movies and I love giving her company. :)😊

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• When is it? I never celebrated it because I was too busy with my life. This time I want to surprise her actually.

0|1
    0|0
  • We usually drive 2 hours for lunch at her favorite place. She's weird. She doesn't like us to make a big deal about it like flowers/cards/chocolates (and she complains about the fuss the whole time) but she'll also get upset if we do nothing lol

0|0
    0|0
  • take her out to eat, give her a card and a few gifts.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• i love my mother everyday. so mothers day have no importance in my life

0|0
    0|0
  • Calling my mom and grandma.. That's good enough coming from me.

0|0
    0|0
  • My mom doesn't care too much for it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes