How do you celebrate Mother's Day?

How do you celebrate Mother's Day?Mother's Day is fast approaching. What are you going to do for your Mother and how do you plan on it? Now, in some cases, it maybe a Motherly figure (Aunt, Grandmother, etc) who took place of the mother, and some, the father maybe taking both roles.

• Flowers
  • Cards
  • Lunch / Dinner
    Vote C

44

Most Helpful Girl

• Mother's day has already been where I live. I got my mum a card, a guardian angel keyring and a cup that says grandmother. I got a necklace, teddy, cup that says mummy on and chocolate of my daughter

Most Helpful Guy

• I spend time with my Mum everyday and make her feel special every chance I get so if I have to do anything different on Mother's Day, the standards are pretty damn high. I guess I'll take her out for movies and dinner. She loves watching movies and I love giving her company. :)😊