Why do girls take more garbage from bfs and compromise more than men do?

''Oh my boyfriend just cheated, do I forgive him''?
''My boyfriend said he'll never get married, but is he ever gonna change his mind''?
''My boyfriend just slapped me during an argument, do I forgive him.. I love him still''?
''My boyfriend gets drunk and parties all the time, what to do''?

By still calling her her boyfriend and staying with him, she's already lowering all her standard to the point she has none at all, not even self-respect. What more can you ask for if you're allowing them to get away with it?

If a woman was doing half of those things those jerks do all the time, the man generally (unless he really deep abandonment issues) walks away faster. I haven't even heard of any sane man putting up with a ratchet/nasty girlfriend nor compromising his main goals/values.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you talk to women more.

I know more men, so I hear about the ridiculous compromises they make. And once they'r;e married with kids, it can become -insane- because their only alternative is to leave the house, kids, keep paying for all of it though.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• For the same reason guys are usually the ones to ask women out. Women are often times far more submissive.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• its the sense of being lonely. You will put up with anything in order to save the love and small flames that gets barley any oxygen. That feeling makes you stay and say its okay even if the feeling is mutual or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls tend to "need" someone else more than guys, hence why they forgive easier, because they don't wanna be alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't. They just talk about it much much more than guys do.

0|0
    0|0
  • help complex

the same reason girls allways choose the assholes to be with em

0|0
    0|0
    • I guess they must not respect themselves too much nor have strong morals/values. If I loyalty and having a family important, no way I'm I going to compromise those two things.

That's like being satisfied for a lot less than what you've asked for (ex: coming to a restaurant for a delicious grilled salmon but getting told there is nothing but rice and lentils and you still stay and eat that).

• but the helper complex is scientifical confirmed... so yeah

• Because men are dominant and women do what men tell them to do

0|0
    0|0
  • because women are more submissive in general than men are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because most women have self esteem problems.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cause you cannot write your name in snow

0|0
    0|0
  • lol I've wondered the same. In extreme cases the boyfriend even beats them on daily basis and they still want to be with them. Well I guess things could be much worse, he could be a nice guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think they do, honestly. Guys just won't tell you about the shit they put up with.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because I think on average, women are more likely to be insecure, and have little self confidence compared to men

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Sexism.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes