Why do girls take more garbage from bfs and compromise more than men do?

''Oh my boyfriend just cheated, do I forgive him''?
''My boyfriend said he'll never get married, but is he ever gonna change his mind''?
''My boyfriend just slapped me during an argument, do I forgive him.. I love him still''?
''My boyfriend gets drunk and parties all the time, what to do''?

By still calling her her boyfriend and staying with him, she's already lowering all her standard to the point she has none at all, not even self-respect. What more can you ask for if you're allowing them to get away with it?

If a woman was doing half of those things those jerks do all the time, the man generally (unless he really deep abandonment issues) walks away faster. I haven't even heard of any sane man putting up with a ratchet/nasty girlfriend nor compromising his main goals/values.

212

Most Helpful Guy

• Because you talk to women more.

I know more men, so I hear about the ridiculous compromises they make. And once they'r;e married with kids, it can become -insane- because their only alternative is to leave the house, kids, keep paying for all of it though.

Most Helpful Girl

• For the same reason guys are usually the ones to ask women out. Women are often times far more submissive.