Do you dislike your country?

I hope it`s not a bad thing that I don`t really like my country. Really, I don`t have anything to complain about since my country is one of the safest and best countries to live in, we have social benefits such as free hospitalizing beneath the age of 18. However, the people here are extremely cold and judgmental. I don`t feel like I belong here. I`m planning on studying in the US where I know that Americans are a lot more friendly. Does anyone else feel this way?

724

Most Helpful Guy

• I think of my country like a person who's pretty competent all around, while still having plenty of things to shake your head at in that condescending adoration.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it i just don't like stupid n rude people