Do you dislike your country?

I hope it`s not a bad thing that I don`t really like my country. Really, I don`t have anything to complain about since my country is one of the safest and best countries to live in, we have social benefits such as free hospitalizing beneath the age of 18. However, the people here are extremely cold and judgmental. I don`t feel like I belong here. I`m planning on studying in the US where I know that Americans are a lot more friendly. Does anyone else feel this way?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think of my country like a person who's pretty competent all around, while still having plenty of things to shake your head at in that condescending adoration.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it i just don't like stupid n rude people

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• why this question... anyways no I love her more then I love my own mom (her cause we call her bharat maatha in Hindi our national language ) and maatha means mom... and I am a son of a army personnel so it is normal feeling...💖

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I loves my country and is proud of it. I loves the welfare system where we've free education, health care and other social benefits. I do also love that's safe and it's nature. I've written a MyTake about things I loves with my country. If there's someones who's asshole, I just thinks they're and doesn't question my country for that. Assholes exists in every countries. But one thing I wished we had in Norway was more hot and good looking people, so I could have more dating options. Good looking people are quite rare in Norway in my opinion compared to other places.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I love my country. Just not wild about some / most of our political elite.

1|1
    0|0
  • not much but I think that I should have born in USA..

3|0
    0|0
  • I love my country! I used to work for Ncc (CLG training for army) but I hate the reservation system!

1|0
    0|0
  • I like the UK but really dislike the voting system and also like the NHS of course!

0|0
    0|0
  • I love the United States. But I don't HATE my country

0|0
    0|0
  • There are times when I love my country and few times when I absolutely hate it

1|0
    0|0
  • I love my country. USA. I fought for its freedoms. what I don't always like are the leaders.

1|0
    0|0
  • A country that does not look after it's own people>

I find it hard to like.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate this country. Americans are not friendly. They will kill you. Don't come here. They're all racist and sexist.

0|0
    0|2
  • Our current government is pretty retarded, but I love Canada. Wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love my country (USA), but I hate my government.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm.. a-holes are everywhere.

1|0
    0|0
  • love it

1|0
    0|0
  • go to Switzerland !
    People are golden there

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm content with the country that I live in

1|0
    0|0
  • No. i like my country

1|0
    0|0
  • My country is shitty af

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm fine

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope I do not dislike my country.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love my country.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• You, at least, have the distinction of being from a country which produces some of the finest black metal in the world :P

I... ugh. I hate my country in the sense that I am terrified of it. My country is not a safe country, and I am not safe here. I wish I was anywhere else in the world but here. I wish I wasn't scared all day, every day, of the world outside. However, at the same time, I don't want to abandon it. I love the *land*, and the people, who exist aside from the country. The borders of the country are a cruel constraint on the wilderness of the land and the community of its people. I want my country to be liberated from itself.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my country, I like my president. I don't hate anyone. I know everyone has flaws but they are just lost... and trying to find the way to make them feel better.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love when people from first world countries complain about their countries. 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I love America!!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🍟🌭🍔🍺🤡

1|2
    0|0
  • Nope, no beef with my country

0|0
    0|0
  • I like my country, but mentality wise- I don't match them. I live in a Middle Eastern country- and I plan to move out in the next 5 years or so. Probably the US or the UK.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes