Do have low self-esteem , and have a poor self image of yourself?

... Do you believe in yourself? Do you give yourself the credit you deserve?
Do have low self-esteem , and have a poor self image of yourself?Self-esteem is an integral part of personal happiness, fulfilling relationships and achievement. People with genuinely low self-esteem have a poor self image and low confidence, they tend to treat themselves badly.

Characteristics Low Self Esteem

Constant Self criticism - tending to create a habitual state of dissatisfaction with yourself. Exaggerating the magnitude of mistakes or behaviours and not able to reach self forgiveness

Exaggerated concern over what you imagine other people think

Hypersensitivity to criticism leading to feeling attacked and not being open to constructive criticism. Inability to accept compliments

Chronic indecision due to fear of making mistakes.

Excessive will to please out of fear of displeasing someone.

Perfectionism, which leads to constant frustration or underachievement when perceived perfection is not achieved.

Hostility or irritability—easily angered even over minor things.

Feelings of insignificance.

General negativity about life and often an inability to enjoy
life. Accentuating the negative

717

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl