Tell me about your pets?

Title says it all! I'd love to hear about everyone's pets. I've got a mildly overweight pibble that's my everything, a cat who likes food too much and two hermit crabs, Scoob and Dolph 😆

Feel free to tell me how you got them as well! Did you rescue them/adopt them/buy from a breeder? Do they have any quirks? You can tell me as much as you'd like about them, I love hearing about people's pets. 🙂

1014

Most Helpful Guy

• I grew up on farm. Lots of dogs, cats, chickens, goats, cattle, ducks... Each group had 1 that was a pet... I have never lived without a pet fish since I was nine... I've had a pet Bull, Cow, snake, bat, spider, parrot, iguana, rabbit, turtle, duck, goose, cats, dogs, monkey, rabbit, hamster, a flock of lovebirds... most died of natural causes, and some I had to leave behind.
    Right now, I have 3 pacific parrotlets, 1 fancy pigeon, and a 125 gallon tank with about 30 lemon-yellow chillies... 😁

• That should be chiclids, not chillies... damn autocorrect...

• You have pigeons? You're so lucky! I'd have given anything to live on a farm. I want Jacobin but I'd have to import them haha

A pet bull? How'd that work? I've always heard they make bad pets but I have no personal experience.

I used to have fish too! Once I get my own place I want mollies, gourami and angelfish 😁

• Right now, I only have the one fancy pigeon. Speckled brown and white... I let her out of the cage and she flies around the apartment... Whoever had her before me must have mistreated her, as she is shy around people...

Most Helpful Girl

• scontent.fybz1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/.../...198723_n.jpg
    This is bunny. He doesn't want anything to do with me unless it involves humping. He only eats the colorful bits in his rabbit food and flips his bowl over in protest when there's none left. I take him out for walks at the park like a weirdo. He has no survival instinct. A dog will be pulling on its leash growling and trying to get at him and bunny will hop right up to the dog's nose and start sniffing it.

• Oh he's precious!! I used to have lionhead rabbits and while they aren't the smartest they're adorable haha. His face looks so smoochable!