Will you tell me your best joke?

They can be as offensive or as clean as you wish. Post at your discretion though because GaG does have site rules.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The driver says: 'Ugh, that's the ugliest baby I've ever seen!" The woman walks to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to the man next to her: "The driver just insulted me!" The man says: "You go up there and tell him off. Go on, I'll hold your monkey for you."

0|1
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• This is something I saw that I thought was funny.
    Person 1: Why did the chicken cross the road?
    Person 2: Why?
    Person 1: To get to the ugly witches house.
    Person 1: Knock knock
    Person 2: Who's there?
    Person 1: the chicken

1|1
    0|0
  • The only joke I know that makes some people laugh is offensive so I probably around say it

0|2
    0|0
  • How many Polish people does it take to change a lightbulb?

0|1
    0|0
  • All my best jokes are offensive and will get me reported

1|1
    0|0
  • Knock knock

0|1
    0|0
  • What do you call a cow with no legs?

0|1
    0|1
  • I only have funny stories :/

0|1
    0|0
    • No worries :D

• Show All
    • Good lord. I hope all of that actually happened cuz if so that's hilarious

• I swear on my life it did. Lmao. I could go for days on my life stories lol

• My life.

0|3
    0|0
  • My life. HAHAHAHA!

0|1
    0|0
  • What's the flattest surface to iron your jeans on? A white girl's ass

https://i.imgur.com/GYd1B8l.jpg

Why do white people burn in the sun?
    Evil can't stand the light

Why can't white people play chess?
    Because they've been taught that all white pieces are kings.

0|1
    1|1
    • *laughs in politically correct manor as not to offend any blacks, Jews, or any other minority*

• Show All
    • White Power! 14/88

• Honkey gonna honk

• I don't get all the chances in the world to be offensive so:
    - Jesus fed 2,000 people with 5 loaves of bread, but Adolf Hitler made 6 million Jews toast.
    -How does a black woman know she is pregnant? When she pulls her tampon out the cotton is already picked.
    -a necrophiliac was having sex with a corpse in the desert. two vultures were flying overhead. one looked at the other and said: "that's disgusting. those humans are savages." the other nodded her head in agreement. "i know; we may be scavengers, but at least we teach our children not to play with their food.

2|5
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I'm not really good with telling jokes. This is probably the best original joke I came up with and it's offensive... "Why did the SONY (sunni) computer break? A shiite muslim used it."

0|1
    0|1
  • Difference between a sofa and a black guy? A sofa can support a family.

2|3
    3|1
  • what do you call a Chinese snakes favorite food? Chee sssssssssssssssssss.
    What do you call a woman who overreacts? Ovaries, cause you can't spell overreact without ovaries.
    What kind of business man is the most selfish type of person? A guy who works at a fish market selling fish.

0|2
    0|0
  • How many mice does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
    2, but you have to get them in there first

0|2
    0|0
    • So there's an America, a Russian and a Mexican sitting in a boat; and the boats sinking. To delay the sinking, they decide to throw some of their belongings overboard.
      First the Russian goes, he throws out a case of vodka. "We have lots of vodka in Russia, I don't need this."
      Now the Mexican, he tosses out a box of burritos. "We have lots of burritos in Mexico, I don't need these."

Finally its the Americans turn. He looks around, thinks for a minute, and tosses the Mexican out of the boat.

• Show All
    • Stop that nigga

What do you do when you see your fridge floating away in the dark?

• -Where do suicide bombers go when they die?
    Everywhere.

- I hate dead people. Seriously get a life.

-Interviewer: What would you say is your greatest weakness?
    Me: Im vague.
    Interviewer: Can you elaborate?
    Me: Yeah.

-A bullet may have your name on it, but a C4 is more of a "To whomever it may concern."

-Turns out cops get really upset when you slip out of your handcuffs and say "TA-DA!"

-I walked past a homeless man today and put 50 cents in his cup and he was all "Thanks a lot you asshole. You ruined my coffee!"

- "Rosa Parks was lucky we didn't own that bus."- United Airlines

-It was very difficult to switch off my wife's life support system. I mean I had to fight off 2 nurses, a doctor, and my 3 children.

-I surveyed a group of women and asked them what shampoo they preferred, while showering
    53% said "Who are you?"
    46% said "How did you get in here?"
    1% said "Pantene"

-When I die, I want the phrase "MOST HUMBLE MAN" written on my statue

1|1
    0|0
  • My life.

0|2
    0|0
    • I will get some more blocks for it but you asked me for the best joke.

Why do TERRORISTS MUSLIMS abstain from eating pork? Because that would be considered cannibalism ;P

• I don't know any jokes.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes