What is your funniest story about your pet?

My dog is still pretty new so I don't have any drop dead hilarious stories but she likes to "dance" to 50s music.

25

Most Helpful Guy

• this is gonna be black humor but that´s just my thing so sorry in advance:

so my cat is realy old and she doesn´t really respond to calls and noises anymore. so she´s pretty much almost deaf
    now her eyes start to get a gray veil or shimer like look.

we went to the vet and he says that she´s slowly turning blind, that´s glaucoma or something and perfectly natural.

and then he says "it´s no big deal though, cats have great hearing orientation so they can greatly compensate for loss of sight.

• I'm sorry for your cat. It is pretty ironic though.

• it´s gonna be ok. they get old and die some day, that´s what you sign up for when getting a cat. but she´s pretty good still. she still sees enough. i don´t think she´ll live till she´s blind.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a Boxer that sleeps with me and she is a complete bed hog. I often wake up just barely on the mattress while she stretches out in the center or she tries to share my pillow with me sometimes too and snores in my face.