Should I feel embarrassed to have gotten a speeding ticket today?

47

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, don't sweat it. It sucks that it happened but you can't do anything about it now. And anyone who makes you feel bad about it is presumptuous and holier-than-thou. EVERYONE makes mistakes. Just don't make too many more with regards to more tickets. Just drive more chill. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Why are you embarrassed?😂
    i got a ticket for careless driving now that's dumb Lol I was 16 at the time and I thought it would be a good idea to take my dads truck to the market without me having a license yet and next thing you know I crashed into the mail mans car and police and ambulances came I was so embarrassed and felt so dumb but now that I'm 19 I just laugh at it and I'm thankful that the crash wasn't bad at all I just skimmed the side of both cars