Should I feel embarrassed to have gotten a speeding ticket today?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, don't sweat it. It sucks that it happened but you can't do anything about it now. And anyone who makes you feel bad about it is presumptuous and holier-than-thou. EVERYONE makes mistakes. Just don't make too many more with regards to more tickets. Just drive more chill. :)

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Why are you embarrassed?😂
    i got a ticket for careless driving now that's dumb Lol I was 16 at the time and I thought it would be a good idea to take my dads truck to the market without me having a license yet and next thing you know I crashed into the mail mans car and police and ambulances came I was so embarrassed and felt so dumb but now that I'm 19 I just laugh at it and I'm thankful that the crash wasn't bad at all I just skimmed the side of both cars

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• No. Not really. Just take a deep breath and brag about it like every one else. Or just talk about like it just a normal day.
    " guess what happen to me boys!" Throw in a little humor. It's normal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, but you may wanna consider going to court over it, even if you can't get it dropped maybe you can plead to another charge without points. It'll cost more immediately but less long term cause insurance issues

0|0
    0|0
  • Shouldn't be embarrassed, disappointed perhaps.

Without sounding like 'that' guy, they're there for a reason as much as we all don't like them.

1|0
    0|0
  • no but stop speeding ;p

0|0
    0|0
  • naah its alright
    almost everybody's been there

0|0
    0|0
  • How much over for you get csught at

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• no, everyone gets in trouble or makes mistakes some times... you just learn from it and don't do it again

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course not, it happens to nearly everyone

1|0
    0|0
  • No. almost everyone speeds

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes