What's the craziest dare you have ever completed?

My friends and I were bored so we started playing the old classic truth or dare. Some of the dares got a little crazy so I'm just curious how far others have went.

2|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I lost a bet and had to go streaking. A life changing experience, I would do it again in a heartbeat.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• it's not exactly a dare

a friend of mine was given a dare to buy condoms n I was to accompany him in the store to make sure he buys it...

he then smartly asks "darling what's your favorite flavor"

I felt embarrassed n replied loudly " extra tiny size will be better for us"

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• Someone dared me to pull a piece of gum from under the cafeteria table and eat it. I did it 🙃

0|1
    0|0
  • "Go and talk to your crush"
    And that was before i got to know her so it was the first time i talked to her.
    I went right up to her and said hi then i turned back and said to my friends "see ! i did it " , completely forgetting that she is still in my face. Then i turned back to her , realized how done i am because i didn't think of anything to say before i walked up to her, and still managed to run a small convo which i can't remember :/

0|0
    0|0
  • I gotta think back for this one, one of them involved jumping across rooftops but I've done that without a dare so it shouldn't count.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had to jump off a 2 story drop off to the sidewalk, I did it actually landing on my feet but my feet ached for a while lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Did quite some funny and naughty ones..
    One of them was to act a sex position, and we were asked to act the 69 pose.. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Truth or dare is fun but the limits aren't as high as yalls..

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the furthest was to jerk off in front of girl/ girls in the car.

0|0
    0|0
  • did toilet in public..😂

0|0
    0|0
  • order pizza with pineapple

0|1
    0|0
  • I had to eat apple pie. I hate apple pie. 😐😐😐😐

0|0
    0|0
  • Live action Frogger

0|1
    0|0
  • Ate 12 cup of ice cream in a row.

0|0
    0|0
  • Drank toilet water

0|0
    0|0
  • my friend dared me to kill my mom.. so I did

0|0
    1|1
  • Had Sex with a Blowup Doll on Cam

0|0
    0|0
  • probably when i streaked

0|0
    0|0
  • Go in the bathroom and pull my balls through my zipper and leave it that way for 10 minutes

1|0
    0|0
  • break my car winshield

0|0
    0|0
  • Road a dirt bike naked across town on a stolen dirt bike

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• An army assault course I did for charity , haha.. that was about 3 years ago now

It was difficult , but I completed it 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I kissed a girl on a dare... not super crazy but it's the best I've got lol

0|1
    0|0
  • On my Own, from my own Home and Alone... Hopping Aboard to go Abroad to Meet up with my Muslim Husband whom was only a Fiance at the Time. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • In high school someone dared me to fight this girl no one liked... eh I did it. I couldn't stand her anyways.

0|1
    0|0
  • Swim in a pool nude with a group of people we just met lmao aww fun times back the

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave the womb.

3|1
    0|0
  • Showing underwear

0|1
    0|0
  • Craziest dare... mmmm... to show up at a place that I knew that I was gonna get you burned.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kissed a girl

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes