Should bullying be outlawed and turned into a actual felony charge with possibility of prison time?

I think so, its the only way to slow down bullying between kids and adults What do you think? I think its the only way to slow down bullying

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No. It seems good in theory, and would work to some extent in practice, it will not solve the problem.
    Bullies prey on the weak, and doing that only makes victims weaker.
    What we need to do is encourage people to stand up. I was bullied relentlessly as a kid, and running and telling never solved a damn thing.
    You know what did? I got tough, I got mean, I kicked ass and made myself too hard a target.

0|0
    0|0
    • Everybody can't and won't become that, certain tactics only work for some

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 5

• No, bullying should not be "outlawed". The Nanny-State is already out of control, especially in the public-schools. These days if 2 guys get in a fight at school they end up getting arrested. Used to be they'd have to stay after and clap erasers.

0|2
    1|0
    • clap erasers? i dont even know what that means. you are old. bullying means being made fun of day after day not just being called a cunt in the lunch room once. yes it should be illegal cuz you know what your doing and do it anyway day after day

• Show All
    • @1samuel411 I'm done talking to you. You're mentally-frail.

• oh shit look out i care about people who are defenseless. shit im frail. my savage part of me agrees with you and those people who can't defend themselves may as well be dead you know survival of the fittest but my civilized part of me says you have to do whats right. maybe your not ready for civilization

• no it shouldn't because out there in the real world are dicks and if anything those bullies are reachimg you too deal with it so grow a pair of balls if you think it should be outlawed

0|1
    0|0
  • bullies should be given psychological help and victims need to grow a dick

0|0
    2|1
  • No, 95% of bullies are just kids who weren't spanked enough, and fhe definition of bullying is too broad

0|0
    0|0
    • actually bullies are spanked too much. theyre often coming from bad homes with abusive parents or neglectful parents. spanking shouldn't be your answer to everything

• Show All
    • @1samuel411 or they will realize that being spanked hurts and thats how it feels for the kids getting bullied, giving someone their own medicine

• instead its been shown that children who are beaten are more likely to want to cause that pain to others? the "medicine" is useless if its administered by adults and should be handled between themselves you know? kids learn from each other.

• Nope school should surround by snipers and bullies get shot in the head

0|1
    0|1

Recommended myTakes