Should bullying be outlawed and turned into a actual felony charge with possibility of prison time?

I think so, its the only way to slow down bullying between kids and adults What do you think? I think its the only way to slow down bullying

06

Most Helpful Guy

• No. It seems good in theory, and would work to some extent in practice, it will not solve the problem.
    Bullies prey on the weak, and doing that only makes victims weaker.
    What we need to do is encourage people to stand up. I was bullied relentlessly as a kid, and running and telling never solved a damn thing.
    You know what did? I got tough, I got mean, I kicked ass and made myself too hard a target.

• Everybody can't and won't become that, certain tactics only work for some