If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?

I'd pick shape shifting, because I want to make myself look like a robot for some reason.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would take away the ability of ANY nation to make weapons of MASS destruction, be that Nuclear, Biological or Chemical.
    Most don't think about these, and how using them will destroy so many 'innocent' animal, insect and plant species!!
    I think it is MORE IMPORTANT NOW, with Trump and Kim Jung trying to decide who has the 'bigger dck'!!
    Little boys, with HORRIFIC 'Toys' at their command! A REAL SUPERPOWER, could take that AWAY, and DISINVENT all that sht!!

0|0
    0|0
    • K but without nukes how will we nuke the bourgiosie :c

• Little boys with horrific toys, I'm stealing that for a song I'll eventually write.

Most Helpful Girl

• invisibility or shrinking. so I could travel places. or whatever power I could use to travel besides flying because I hate the wind and imagine that fucking shit fuck that gotta do my hair and makeup when I land again shit

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• I'd pick the power to give myself any powers I want, cause I'm a dick and I ruin everything. I'd probably go mad on power and destroy the universe out of boredom

2|0
    0|0
  • Shape shifting is a great idea indeed, always in my top 3 super power I wish I had. Being able to control the elements (Water-bending pleaaaase). Or being able to communicate with nature, I would love talking to flowers and chatting with my dog :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I would love the power to either teleport, conjure/manipulate nature, or regeneration.
    Teleportation to go wherever it is I'd like and take my better half places she'd wanna explore.
    Nature for fun. Create a kingdom of various plants around my future home. I'd never have to go hungry. I can stay vegan. Clean air wouldn't be much of an issue.
    Regeneration. It sounds fun. The ability to get injured without worry of death or other stuff. The ability to be almost immune to anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • the power to alter odds.

what are the odds of me surviving this gunshot to the head... well thats 100%

what are the odds of me suddenly being able to punch this supervillian into the moon... well that's 100% too!

0|0
    0|0
  • a robot! that's very interesting like never waste time on poopin' lol and no feelings too u don't get hurt..
    i would like the power of making the one i love loves me back :$ i know
    i'm such a dreamer but my mind is froze now :/

i would like the powers of superman.. Hero flying saves lives \m/

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha that's really funny.

I would want the ability to read people's minds and control them. That would be dope

0|0
    0|0
  • Space-time manipulation. Teleportation, super speed, time travel, ability to peer into the future and past. Slow down and reverse time.

0|0
    0|0
  • telekinesis. You can replicate any other super power with it, with the possible exception of invisibility.

0|0
    0|0
    • Also you could use it to fuck yourself.

• Show All
    • or just control a dildo.

• Wait I came up with an amazing idea, (a month later.) Control all the dildos in the world, and simultaneously fuck everyone all at once. You'll be the god of fuck

• ummm
    i would like to have ability to read minds..
    that'll make me 1st one 🕴 to know exactly what really happens in a female's mind

0|0
    0|0
  • the power to end all the misery that's associated with this world and to just be happy joyous and free

0|0
    0|0
  • Fiction like games and Anime are great for answering such questions.
    So my choice will be a fusion type version of Dante from Devil May Cry and Vegeta from Dragon Ball Z.

0|0
    0|0
  • The ability to generate and structure any atom in any quantity.

0|2
    0|0
  • Can i just have the ability to take other peoples powers, like dam I'd take all the powers of everyone in this chat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Telekinesis. I just think the power is really cool and very powerful.

0|0
    0|0
  • The power of invisibility so I can sneak into places I wouldn't be able to do visible

0|0
    0|0
  • super speed

0|0
    0|0
  • Control of Time and Space

0|0
    0|0
  • i want to become the wolverine

0|1
    0|0
  • time travel

0|0
    0|0
  • to see through woman's clothes

0|0
    0|0
    • that's a waste of a superpower tho

Why not magical spooky seduction powers? Just seeing through clothes seems boring

• Lol seriously tho I think seduction power would be awesome.. I'd ask a billionaire for a few million, find a hot girl, and life the high life

• Kill on command.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shapeshifting, Prototype style (video game)

0|0
    0|0
  • Xray vision

0|0
    0|0
  • see through anything

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I would also pick shape shifting but only as animals, cause then you could adapt to any climate or fit in anywhere or go anywhere you needed. It'd be great lol

0|0
    0|0
  • A Super Saiyan God I bet I could save the world by having that power.

0|0
    0|0
  • Speed

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes