If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?

I'd pick shape shifting, because I want to make myself look like a robot for some reason.

425

Most Helpful Guy

• I would take away the ability of ANY nation to make weapons of MASS destruction, be that Nuclear, Biological or Chemical.
    Most don't think about these, and how using them will destroy so many 'innocent' animal, insect and plant species!!
    I think it is MORE IMPORTANT NOW, with Trump and Kim Jung trying to decide who has the 'bigger dck'!!
    Little boys, with HORRIFIC 'Toys' at their command! A REAL SUPERPOWER, could take that AWAY, and DISINVENT all that sht!!

• K but without nukes how will we nuke the bourgiosie :c

• Little boys with horrific toys, I'm stealing that for a song I'll eventually write.

Most Helpful Girl

• invisibility or shrinking. so I could travel places. or whatever power I could use to travel besides flying because I hate the wind and imagine that fucking shit fuck that gotta do my hair and makeup when I land again shit