I want to get some colored contacts. Help me out?

What color should I get?
Do you know of any good websites I could get them from?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You have great eyes already I don't think you need them. But the best place to get them is probably your local optometrist

0|0
    0|0
    • Awe thanks. Yeah. I just wanna get like a crazy color and see how long it takes my friends to notice

• You're welcome. And I'm sure they'd notice right away lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Go to an optometrist please. I would never trust a random website for something that you're going to put on your eye, just imagine the damage an infection or a scratched cornea could cause? And health regulations/standards vary from country to country... optometrists have different coloured contacts and even funky options (like cat eyes).

Be careful OP!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• Don't get them off the internet.
    Only get from the optometrist or verified site unless you want to have vision problems

1|0
    0|0
    • I didn't think the optometrist sold purple contacts haha

• They'd have better luck getting you help fitted for contacts , eyes have a curvature and unique fit not everyone needs the same fit/size.
      You'd need good quality contacts or else you'll end up with bad vision problems from poor quality products.

• Get pitch black sclera contacts, that's the right choice.

1|1
    0|0
  • Contacts suck. They always feel like you have something in your eye - like an eyelash or something. I wore them for about 20 years and so happy not to now I could sing.

Your eye color is fine. You got WAY more important things to worry about.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha I just wanna scare my Mom by getting like purple contacts or something

• She won't be scared. This would be a waste of time and money. :)
      Get a scary mask instead. At least you can use it for Halloween.

• I could also wear the contacts on Halloween.. if I get red ones I can be a vampire

• I don't do contacts much anymore but I was partial to green when I didn't feel like being blue. wickedeyez.com/shop/category.php?id_category=11 If I feel like being different (more than usual) I go for solid white or black https://www.spookyeyes.com/colored-contact-lenses

1|1
    0|0
  • you should not get from websites rather go buy them at an opthomotrist

0|0
    0|0
  • what color? your eyes look great the way they are.

0|1
    0|0
  • Go for blue or hazel 😍😍

1|0
    0|0
  • hazel..

3|0
    0|0
  • Maybe get a pattern instead of a colour? :P

1|0
    0|0
  • But you have nice eyes already

1|0
    0|0
  • colour would b blue

1|0
    0|0
  • red!!

0|0
    0|0
  • why do you wanna get coloured contacts?

0|0
    0|0
  • Why? your eyes go with you skin and hair now

0|0
    0|0
  • you can contact me

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear contacts (not colored) and they can be uncomfortable. Make sure not to rub your eyes too much or the feeling will get worse.

1|1
    0|0
  • Amazon

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• First try colours by photo shop to see what colour looks the best on u

0|1
    0|0
  • Solotica or desio

1|0
    0|0
  • Get solotica from lens. me or visionmarketplace
    They have the best coverage and most of them look like you were born with that eye color. If you want a scary color, go for Hidrocor Quartzo. And lens. me sends you a free pack of oreos for every order.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes