Is your prom tonight?

Mine is and I'm so excited!!! I went to bed at 2:30 and woke up at 5:45 and it's 7:04am. I can't sleep I'm sooooo excited!!! I have a list of songs for the DJ on my phone and I can't wait to get my hair done and out on my dress. My hair appointment is at 1:30pm. Prom is from 5:30pm-5am. It's gonna be a super long day but sooo fun!!! I keep watching videos of other people's proms and the dances they did and I'm getting songs from those videos too. THIS IS GONNA BE AMAZING! Anybody else have prom today and is super excited? I'm gonna be soo tired but energy drinks and candy will fix that and they have a lot of that there! Woo!!!
  • Yes
  • No
We also have no school today! I have really bad allergies and my sinuses are draining into the back of my throats and I can't sleep because of that and the fact that I'm super excited. Your right I probably should go back to bed until at least 10 or 11am. I have to do my makeup before I get my hair done because I have to be at my friends in between 3-3:30pm for pictures
****

72

Most Helpful Guy

• Xd, nice, hop eyou have a nice day... and get yourself a nice boy xd. Be happy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Aww! Hun, it's okay. I remember how excited I was for mine. Your prom is very long so you should at least try and go back to sleep for a couple more hours. Your really gonna regret getting such little sleep. Have fun at prom and post pics!!!