0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• No I got my own stuff to pay for, I'm not gonna pay for some girls boobs

0|0
    0|1
  • Depends, is it to even out her boobs? Breast cancer? Or does she already have perfect little ones and is just greedy? *can't see vid*

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 19

• absolutely not

0|1
    0|0
  • There are much, much better things that other civilians could use donated money for.

0|0
    0|1
  • No, because breast implants are a bad idea, unless used within the context of reconstructive surgery.
    Too many things go wrong and too often for breast implants to be justifiable as a vanity choice.

0|0
    0|1
  • Maybe. She's hot.

0|0
    0|1
  • No, I would be removed from my post as a charter member of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee.

0|0
    0|1
  • nope. she good as she is

0|0
    0|1
  • She can earn with her mouth other than that no id rather give a crackhead $5 to eat mudd then give this slut free shit

0|0
    0|1
  • Nope why should I pay for her operation when she doesn't even need it.

She can take that sign and shine it up real nice. Then she can turn that son of a bitch sides ways and stick it straight up her candy ass.

0|0
    0|1
  • Heck no, she's pretty enough to get work.

0|0
    0|1
  • No because I think she's hot and a boob job would make her a lot less attractive

0|0
    0|1
  • i'd rather give her the money just to bang her

0|1
    0|1
  • donate to cancer... yes. donate to boob job... no

0|0
    0|1
  • hell no lmao. funnily enough though here in england women can get boob jobs on the taxpayer funded NHS after a routine consultation with a psychologist to give it the thumbs up.

0|0
    0|1
  • I'd pay for it

0|0
    0|1
  • Bitch better get the church to start a go-fund-me strippers for the lord page.

0|1
    0|1
  • Absolutely if I get to band her I would be very generous

0|0
    0|1
  • No, she can get some other simp to pay for her surgery so she can attract men who are into fake tits.

0|0
    0|0
  • None of you here was able to see this video as a prank. LMFAO

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if I get to play with them after. And probably before too.

0|0
    0|1