Would you help finance her boob job?

320

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• No I got my own stuff to pay for, I'm not gonna pay for some girls boobs

• Depends, is it to even out her boobs? Breast cancer? Or does she already have perfect little ones and is just greedy? *can't see vid*

What Guys Said 19

• absolutely not

• There are much, much better things that other civilians could use donated money for.

• No, because breast implants are a bad idea, unless used within the context of reconstructive surgery.
    Too many things go wrong and too often for breast implants to be justifiable as a vanity choice.

• Maybe. She's hot.

• No, I would be removed from my post as a charter member of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee.

• nope. she good as she is

• She can earn with her mouth other than that no id rather give a crackhead $5 to eat mudd then give this slut free shit

• Nope why should I pay for her operation when she doesn't even need it.

She can take that sign and shine it up real nice. Then she can turn that son of a bitch sides ways and stick it straight up her candy ass.

• Heck no, she's pretty enough to get work.

• No because I think she's hot and a boob job would make her a lot less attractive

• i'd rather give her the money just to bang her

• donate to cancer... yes. donate to boob job... no

• hell no lmao. funnily enough though here in england women can get boob jobs on the taxpayer funded NHS after a routine consultation with a psychologist to give it the thumbs up.

• I'd pay for it

• Bitch better get the church to start a go-fund-me strippers for the lord page.

• Absolutely if I get to band her I would be very generous

• No, she can get some other simp to pay for her surgery so she can attract men who are into fake tits.

• None of you here was able to see this video as a prank. LMFAO

• Only if I get to play with them after. And probably before too.