What’s is one thing that you’re proud of?

4d
bump
4d
proud yourself

1117

Most Helpful Girl

• The little baby inside me that we created

Most Helpful Guy

• survival.. God dosen't want me in Heaven and the Devil is afraid I'll raise to much Hell.

What Girls Said 10

• Im proud of having successfully and bravely completed CBT and exposure therapy to overcome my OCD.
    And for those who think that know what OCD is but they don't, or those who say they are super OCD but they don't actually have real OCD
    or for just anyone who wants to know what OCD is, here's a video of what real OCD feels like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufqFO5B1vQY&t=68s
    OCD is a real condition, not a personality trait, it is a very debilitating mental disorder.

• I'm pretty proud of myself for never taking out loans while I'm going through college. I've been paying out of pocket, which is hard but at least I'll have no debt when I'm done.

• myself

• Surviving Bipolar.

• I don't know anymore. Nothing.

• 5d

Think about it or do something for it

• 5d

I do for sure, I did things others would find hard to do if in my conditions. everyone thinks I'm successful for my age. But I am not proud of it, I think I am just good at impressing people, nothing more. I think people see more in me than I actually am.

• 5d

That's sound positive

• My right hook.

• Myself, I'm proud of myself.

• My self only

• I'm proud of moving on in life and not staying stuck on the same situations.

• My accomplishments in life.

• 5d

And what's that?

• 5d

Aww you had a tough life but see your parents are great

• 5d

Yes.

What Guys Said 16

• When I really think about it I would have to say the experiences I've had thus far in my life. I've taken the path less traveled so far and I feel like I've lived life to the fullest, met some amazing people, and made some great memories. I guess I have another 6 years or so before I have to settle down but I'm going to make the most of them!

This is a good question by the way. Very positive stuff on a site that can be brimming with negativity sometimes.

• For me proud people kill each other, throw food on trash, fight for money, go church weekends to be politely religious and if possible they would send atomic bombs in countries that they think they should. Also some are idiot patriots fighting in no reason.

• I was the first in my family's history to ear a Bachelor's Degree :)

• Haven't given up on life yet even though I have every reason to.

• I got out of my bed. Yeah, the bar is pretty low these days. And…I’m also sarcastic, cynical prick, who use too much irony. That’s what I have left.

• My grown children. They're all happy and successful adults. :)

• my fidget spinner collection

• proud of being able to do what i want to do
    proud of my small achievements and progress in life
    proud of being a Muslim

• being still here and my wits

• Being a asshole.

• *what is* not what's is. what's means what is so there is no need for another is.

• My upbringing

• I always win bloody knuckles.

• I make a difference

• to be volunteer fireman and have my own business at age 19

• My 5 year old daughters already doing junior high level math