What do you do when you are waiting on something or someone?

I'm waiting for a new game to install on my PC and it's taking forever, since I have a lousy internet. What do you do while waiting?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Find a game like creeper world evermore, learn to fly, or other online game that doesn't require constant downloading/refreshing.

You could also read a book, cook a meal, do some cleaning, watch some non-internet TV, find the cure for cancer, solve world hunger, make everyone a decent person. You know very simple things haha (yes some of those are a joke)

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I watch tv or play a game or watch YouTube videos while I'm waiting for something

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 27

• I watch TV or play a game on my console or on mobile.

In essence I don't sit and watch the download bar move. :-P

0|0
    0|0
  • Play a different game. I have enough games where I have to tend to farms or factories or whatever that run on realtime timers.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the amount time - Short just think about things - Long find something else constructive to do

0|0
    0|0
  • count the number of bytes it has consumed till now lmao or leave the screen and do something else but not on computer

0|0
    0|0
  • Get other things done, like things you keep postpone doing. Clean around your place, organize your schedule, make plans, stay away from eating when you have a free time, that's a bad habit.

0|0
    0|0
  • What game are you downloading

0|0
    0|0
  • Such a waste of time and talent. Go outside for a walk?

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep watch the progress or it.. if its not progressing then there must be some error..

and about me.. I do nothing but get frustrated if it takes that long

0|0
    0|0
  • Meditate

0|0
    0|0
  • Make a brew

0|0
    0|0
  • Go fuck my friends with benefits

0|0
    0|0
  • Listen to music, walk around the house or check social media

0|0
    0|0
  • searching apps on smart phone or listening soft music

0|0
    0|0
  • I go to sleep in such conditions

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually another game that is already downloaded, Reddit or watch something. Perhaps videos of the game you are waiting to play to help build hype

0|0
    0|0
  • make kompot for upcoming winter!

0|0
    0|0
  • Look up Conan O'Brien Walker Texas Ranger clips on YouTube. They're hilarious

0|0
    0|0
  • Eat work out listen to music

0|0
    0|0
  • organize some thing or clean arpund the house while its doing its thing

0|0
    0|0
  • listen to music or beat my meat... c'mon I am a dude!

0|0
    0|0
  • get frustrated I hate waiting for things

0|0
    0|0
  • Netflix

0|0
    0|0
  • Watch tv if I can or make somthing to eat

0|0
    0|0
  • I look into my camera and stair at my eye having blue eyes it makes looking into the blueness great

0|0
    0|0
  • Take a nap, masturbate, draw something, listen to music, get on this website etc

0|0
    0|0
  • Books?

0|0
    0|0
  • beat my meat

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I read a book

0|0
    0|0