How do you feel about hickies?

I know some people love hickies and they like to purposely show them off and they post pictures of them on social media. And then there's people like me who hate them and are embarrassed of them. I have like 5 right now. And I'm going to a family dinner tomorrow. Fml

2510

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's something teens do, and would be embarrassed about it and a bit angry at my boyfriend if he sucked a hickey on me. I don't let him do it and wouldn't do it to him either. I think neck kissing is enough, no need to be sucking hickies.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like them. It both looks aesthetically bad and the purpose of it is silly. Often hickies (Also known as so called "kiss mark" or "Romantic sucking mark") are something people gets to have something that they can boast about. People often use them to boast about their relationships, how many they had sex with and how popular they're in the dating world.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE