Isn't Nicki manaj much more prettier than Remy ma?

I just heard Remy mas song conceited and thought "whoa this dumb ass bitch is too full of herself" I looked her up and apparently she has beef with Nicki Manaj. I'm not a fan of either of them but I was thinking "this bitch conceited for no damn reason!" and had a good laugh (making fun of her lyrics) Nicki Manaj is way prettier in my opinion. Also that was uncool Remy dissed Nicki Manaj for being single and pushing it in her face that Remy is married. I'm guessing her husband married her cause she's desperate. Love does not Brag. anywho. isn't Nicki manaj much more prettier than Remy ma???isn't Nicki manaj much more prettier than Remy ma???

• Nicki Manaj is prettier
    71%(12)63%(22)Vote56%(10)
  • Remy Ma is prettier
    12%(2)14%(5)Vote17%(3)
  • other:explain
    17%(3)23%(8)Vote27%(5)

Most Helpful Guy

• Nicki Minaj is prettier than the other chick, though they're both unattractive.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 9

• see I look too good for this necklace
    and I look too good to be wearing this
    you know, I look way too good to be innocent
    i'm conceited I got a reason

one of the BEST songs EVER. :p nicki is prettier i guess, but... i love remy <3

• You Googled her and you're STILL spelling her name wrong.

Anyway, I don't care about either of their looks. Being a rapper isn't about looks, and it's annoying that people bring up their looks when they should be paying attention to their lyrical content.

On another note, if you're really 28 and stuck on something like appearances, then I feel sorry for you in more ways than one.

• With more make up Remy Ma would be prettier I think. In the pics she have a lot less make up than Nicki Minaj and for me they're as attractive.

• They're both cute and would be the same attractiveness given the same makeup

• Both are ugly and neither one can rap

• Both women are beautiful.

• Yes Nicki minaj is pretty the other one meh not pretty not ugly

• Well you chose a bad picture of Remy Ma that was decades ago lol. I don't know what happened in the situation, and I don't know them personally so I can't judge. But I think they're both very attractive.

• NICKI IS A QUEEN