Isn't Nicki manaj much more prettier than Remy ma?

I just heard Remy mas song conceited and thought "whoa this dumb ass bitch is too full of herself" I looked her up and apparently she has beef with Nicki Manaj. I'm not a fan of either of them but I was thinking "this bitch conceited for no damn reason!" and had a good laugh (making fun of her lyrics) Nicki Manaj is way prettier in my opinion. Also that was uncool Remy dissed Nicki Manaj for being single and pushing it in her face that Remy is married. I'm guessing her husband married her cause she's desperate. Love does not Brag. anywho. isn't Nicki manaj much more prettier than Remy ma???isn't Nicki manaj much more prettier than Remy ma???

• Nicki Manaj is prettier
  • Remy Ma is prettier
  • other:explain
    Vote C

104

Most Helpful Guy

• Nicki Minaj is prettier than the other chick, though they're both unattractive.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Nikki looks better

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE