Do you think you could win at Who Wants to be a Millionaire?

1221

Most Helpful Girl

• I probably wouldn't be able to go all the way to the end, but would think I'm not that greedy that I'd stop before losing the money. The questions seem easy when watching the show at home, but would probably get much more difficult in front of the cameras and the audience.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 11

• I would probably get stuck in one of those questions that make people scream "HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW THAT?" at their TVs.

• You should have made this one a multiple choice poll lol

• no...

• no am not sure

• Hell Yeah! 😎✌

• nah, knowing my luck I'd get a question about Classical music.

• Yea, I'm pretty good at trivia.

• I don't know. My confidence would probably be hindered, making me more likely to lose.

• Nah, the trivia is so off the wall. I don't get how anyone could know that much different stuff

• Yes, I have faith

• Nope!

What Guys Said 20

• I haven't seen much of that show, but I always thought it would be pretty hard. But just recently I was watching one on YouTube where the guy won. He got a bunch of easy questions that I thought were easier than what I remember. If got that set of questions I might have been able to win. I guess it's luck of the draw.

On the other hand, I don't gamble. Even if I thought I knew an answer, at the higher levels I'd be reluctant to keep going unless I had an extremely high degree of confidence.

• I think I could get sponsored mabey 20k to where a branded T shirt on the show and that i could get part way and maybe consult with a gambling agency to see if i could offset the risk of keeping going for the 1 million and have a higher guaranteed amount but a lower potential amount.

• I think I could bc the questions seem really easy but then again, you never REALLY know what goes on down there, plus there's immense pressure from being on national TV so maybe Id mess up an easy question

• I think so, but I'm not sure, depends on the questions.

• I could probably win some money but I'm smart enough to know that I'm too dumb to make it to a million.

• I am better then average... that is as far as I will go. I would prefer to win Ben Steins money, or prove indo know jack.

• I don't know.

• Of course not.

• Yeah, if I didn't get too impatient. That game moves at a glacial pace.

• I have better odds of winning the lottery

• Only if it just included questions about the first resident evil game series.

• Absolutely no

• I'd most definitely make a good amount of money and I could win on the right day.

• Yup.
    Useless trivia is my specialty.

• Nah fam

• Somehow i think i would manage. But not getting to a million, lots of stupid questions there.

• no I don't

• Yes and no since the questions are so random.

• Wouldn't even be able to do the first question

• Of course i can