What is the line between kind and a pushover?

Many people say I'm a 'pushover', but I think I'm just kind. At what point does one become too kind? What exactly comstitutes being a pushover? What is your opinion?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• It matters if you're talking about a family member, a trusted friend, an acquaintance or a business relationship. I'm a pushover with trusted friends. I'm fierce in a business relationship. With the others I vary somewhere in between. When you're in doubt, run the specific situation past someone you can trust.

• Push over to me is someone who is so easy that they would give anyone anything they ask for. whether they wanted to or not. And easy mark

• it's when you can't say "no" when you need to

• What would be an example of a situation a pushover may say yes when they should say no?

• i had a "friend" who only becomes friendly to me when he needs some money, the first few times he would pay me back but then he asked and never payed me back and asked for more the next day, I was too nice to decline and I trusted he'll pay back, it's been two years, my money isn't back and he isn't my friend anymore.

• me unfriending him was me recovering from my "pushover" phase and it's why I'm no longer too nice in the eyes of others.

• When someones interest comes before yours even though you secretly don't want that, always put your interest first unless the situation calls for otherwise.

• Interesting answers

• You are too kind when someone takes advantage of you because you are kind. There is kind and kind of stupid.

What Girls Said 0