+1 y

My dog has evil breath but tries to bite when you pull the toothbrush out. What do I do?

This is not funny, imagine the grossest rotting corpse on a hot day, that is how he smells. If you shut him in a room to keep him away from visitors or running out on the road and he gets mad, he runs around the room barking. When you go in the room, he has breathed it all up and you nearly die. You need a gas mask when he yawns. He plays with his toys and they stink after because his saliva is on them. He is not a very big dog but hen you try to brush his teeth, he snarls, growls, and bites. And he is not the sort to bite! My family have never actually brushed his teeth, even when he was a puppy. He just would not have it. Is there something I could feed him? I am starting to gag right now just thinking of the smell. He is such a cute, adorable, little dog and the smell just ruins him. We don't even like to cuddle him on our laps anymore.
3
1