How do you say it? Math or maths?

How do you say it?
  • Math
  • Maths
almost even :P

2123

Most Helpful Girl

• This word is short for the word mathematics, which is a plural, so the word "maths" is right, because it's also plural

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • In Britain maths is correct and we were the ones who spoke the language first sooooooooo we're right :P I'm so defensive of this, I don't know why, I just hate that America can't just either get its own language or say ours correctly!! I mean not that I blame you guys personally...

• @girlslikeanalsex Gonna have to do more than that to convince anyone 😂😂😂

Most Helpful Guy

• Math and maths are equally acceptable abbreviations of mathematics. The only difference is that math is preferred in the U. S. and Canada, and maths is preferred in the U. K., Australia, and most other English-speaking areas of the world.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE