What kind of Comedy makes you laugh the most?

Laughter is universal but what's funny is highly subjective. What makes me laugh may not make you laugh. What you laugh at may seem incredibly dumb or childish to someone else. Still we all enjoy a good laugh so, What type of Comedy makes you laugh the hardest?
  • What kind of Comedy makes you laugh the most?Slap Stick
  • What kind of Comedy makes you laugh the most?Sarcastic/Satire
  • What kind of Comedy makes you laugh the most?Dry/Deadpan
    Vote C
  • What kind of Comedy makes you laugh the most?Offensive/Insult
    Vote D
  • What kind of Comedy makes you laugh the most?Dark
    Vote E
  • What kind of Comedy makes you laugh the most?Topical
    Vote F
  • Other/Results
    Vote G

1436

Most Helpful Girl

• Offensive, because deep down inside I'm really just a bad person.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Dry humor is the best, however from a sociological standpoint, while it does not make me laugh the most, slap stick is universal. Apparently you can show "The Three Stooges" to people of any culture and they'll laugh, even if they don't understand English. I'm a bit torn over this because if I were to try to describe human culture to an alien from space, I might feel compelled to show them slap stick comedy while at the same time worrying that they think we all like stupid shit.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE