What kind of Comedy makes you laugh the most?

Laughter is universal but what's funny is highly subjective. What makes me laugh may not make you laugh. What you laugh at may seem incredibly dumb or childish to someone else. Still we all enjoy a good laugh so, What type of Comedy makes you laugh the hardest?

• What kind of Comedy makes you laugh the most?Slap Stick
    6%(3)7%(7)Vote8%(4)
  • What kind of Comedy makes you laugh the most?Sarcastic/Satire
    23%(11)17%(17)Vote12%(6)
  • What kind of Comedy makes you laugh the most?Dry/Deadpan
    17%(8)19%(19)Vote22%(11)
  • What kind of Comedy makes you laugh the most?Offensive/Insult
    6%(3)10%(10)Vote14%(7)
  • What kind of Comedy makes you laugh the most?Dark
    15%(7)17%(17)Vote20%(10)
  • What kind of Comedy makes you laugh the most?Topical
    2%(1)3%(3)Vote4%(2)
  • Other/Results
    31%(14)27%(25)Vote20%(11)

Most Helpful Girl

• Offensive, because deep down inside I'm really just a bad person.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dry humor is the best, however from a sociological standpoint, while it does not make me laugh the most, slap stick is universal. Apparently you can show "The Three Stooges" to people of any culture and they'll laugh, even if they don't understand English. I'm a bit torn over this because if I were to try to describe human culture to an alien from space, I might feel compelled to show them slap stick comedy while at the same time worrying that they think we all like stupid shit.