Are you an emotional person?

• Yes
  • No

2027

What Guys Said 27

• I am extremely empathetic. For example when other people are in emotional or physical pain, I feel it as though it was my own (even if they're strangers). I'm also very good at connecting to other people on an emotional level. I have a good "Menschenkenntnis" as we call it in German; I'm good at feeling what somebody is like whom I have just met.
    In that sense, I'm very emotional.

I'm not very emotional in the sense that I feel or show my emotions very strongly. The emotion I feel the strongest is sadness. However, when I'm very sad, it usually doesn't express itself by crying but instead I just become very depressed, quiet and disinterested.

• It's actually a very tricky and complicated subject. People define the concept of emotions very differently. So this is difficult to answer because it depends how we do really define the emotional state while asking this question.

I did voted yes. But trust me in a moment you see me as a stranger and you might understand i'm very cold and severe with emotions. The other time you might face a situation with me and find me very warmhearted and emotional. The concept of emotions goes varied according to the conditions and involved moments. We just measure it differently according to our belief, principles and values.

Additionally, as simple as it sounds; those who voted yes might face people who tell them; you are not emotional at all, it seems you don't even have feelings, and those who voted no, they could face some people who would actually be like; you're such an emotional person. All this happens because of the opposite's outlook and measurement on what separates the concept of being or not being emotional.

Good Luck.

• Well, in the past I would have told you no.. But, I am kinda emotional.. When the time is right.. LOL..

• Yeah, but I make sure I'm in control of them otherwise my life would be fucked. I consider myself part Vulcan.

• Only when it comes to serious parts of life. Relationships, career, happiness. When it comes to day-to-day or being "fragile" then I'm not.

• Right now , yes.

Usually, I think I am not overly emotional.

• Unless that emotion is pure anger, no

• Well, I'm not emotional. I'm sedimental, and really really... how do I put this... lovey dovey? I don't know. I think you know what I mean.

• Nope not really.

• Not really. I'm not empathetic and usually just have a straight face, except for if I'm laughing. I almost never cry or whatsoever.

• Yeah

• I teared up today. No.

• I can be

• What's emotion?

• Yes, a person of positive emotions.

• Yeah

• Yeah... it's the worst at times

• Only when I'm sick I become an emotional weakling

• Something are hard to change I was told as a child guys aren't meant to feel things and i kept that mindset to adulthood

• When sad, tears come out. Happy, yay! Mad, I am stubborn not a mad scientist. Wacky-looney.

• more than I would like, but nowhere near a cry baby.

• Sometimes

• Not anymore my hearts been ripped out long ago just replaced with ambition and greed

• I wish I wasn't

• No not at all

• but i hear you are

• Very emotional actually, but I have difficulty showing emotions.

What Girls Said 20

• I'm not over emotional, but I get emotional at times but not very often

• Not Terribly Here, dear.
    In my own Life, during any Strife, I have Learned when Burned, to Slow down and Take each Sticky Situation and Handle with Care out There. xx

• Super emotional.

• I pretend to be wrong but behind closed doors I'm a cry baby.

• Depends

• Yes and no. I'm not usually empathetic or "feel others' pain" but sometimes I'll cry in response to something that I didn't even know made me sad... if that made any sense. I won't think I feel the emotion but you can see it.

• I’m emotional but not like other people. For instance, I was once in a culinary class and before the year was over we had a last meal together. Everybody cooked and/ or brought food and drinks, brought gifts, etc. mostly because the majority of us was graduating. We had to go around the table saying what we loved about the class and why we’re thankful and all that. People were getting all emotional... Crying and hugging and I’m just sitting there with a blank face like “can we eat now”

• Yes extremely

• Yes very much so.

• Yes, I am but its not always good to show it to everyone that you meet.

• I am not, no.

• Only on my pm.

• Sometimes

• Only when I'm on my period or hungry

• Yeah.

• I am a very emotional person but i try not to show it. My emotions get to over powering from trying to hide it so i've only broken down into tears at school twice, but most of the time i cry myself to sleep.

• Yes l am.

• Yes, I'm kinda emotional lol...

I cry easily while watching certain scenes in movies even though it's not even that sad XD

• Very

• Yes.