Is it bad being told you look younger than your age?

People tell me it’s good because when I get older I’ll look young but it also makes me feel insecure that people see me as a young girl when I’m not

840

What Guys Said 40

• J don't think it's a bad thing you are 21 now you have no need or reason to wanna look older you should be trying your best to look younger then you are at least that's what I do we are on my getting older so I personally want to look as young as I can for as long as I can

• I don't know maybe it has something to do with wearing that dog nose and ears or whatever that is I see in your profile pic?

• Please just answer the question and act your age instead of being immature and rude

• I did answer your question it is a sincere statement I am at least three or four times your age so don't talk to me about being immature little girl

• It's not bad if you are 62 years old!

• Men love youthful women. Trust and believe it's a good thing.

• Generally it's a compliment for women. Biologically young, fertile and healthy women are the most attractive. Thus looking younger is a good thing.

It's more ambivalent towards men and depends on a lot more factors and context.

• Embrace it, just means that if you take care of yourself you'll look younger when you get older (hopefully)

• IT'S BAD
    It's good as a compliment and by the way you mentioned it but then is it really that helpful, that tiny moment/moments of feeling good.
    people come forth look at you, give you a fickle minded opinion. Most won't even bother to be genuine when they do so. Most are trying their luck with flattery.(You do know why) So what's the point of that opinion anyways.

Important part is to not let opinions bother you, and make you feel low or insecure. Use it as your fuel. Take every opinion you get, Filter them to your liking. Keep what you think is best for you, discard what's not.

• No uh - Behave Younger That's Not Bad Too

Think If This Way When You're Old - you're Probably Gonna Look Younger Comparitively - Isn't That a Bonus From The Fountain Of Young

And You Behave Younger When Old - The Chances Are Young People Like You More ⚡

• I don't think u look young dear u look like a mature woman 😘

• It's good but, the older you get, the better you like to hear it

• XD well it will sure help in dating. but otherwise i don´t see any downsides.

• Not bad at all

• Well would you prefer if people thought you looked older?

• Depends on how old they told you Look haha.

• You are what you are.

• Yeah it's a good thing I get told that all the time your age right now you shouldn't even be worrying about it wait till you get at like me LOL

• Not at all.

• NO! I would be happy as fuck

• no not really

• Its a compliment

• What's wrong with looking young? Some people would kill to look younger than they are

• no. it can be a compliment. ur very beautiful

• don't worry it is not a bad thing in any case

• You are introvert

• No. It is not bad

• Yeah it sucks for a guy lol
    It's a compliment for woman.

• No. Thats Ok and fine.

• Pm me :-)

• Yes...

• Nope it's a good thing.

• More from Guys
    10

What Girls Said 8

• I know how you feel. I get this a lot and while I don't think it's a bad thing, I never know how to respond to it. It's not really a compliment but it's not an insult.
    There's no need to be insecure! Think of the perks. Not only is it good that you'll probably look youthful when you're old, you can also save money sometimes. I've lied about my age countless times to get in somewhere for a discounted price lol

• It's good. Embrace it

• I always get told I look 18 and it can be annoying but whatever. It might come in handy when we are older.

• I'm in the same boat, I'm 24 still looking 10. Which is probably why gag changed my age at some point

• Not at all I just chalk it up to looking good when I get older. I still mistaken for a kid sometimes I just find it funny

• i think it is good to look young

• i think it's a good thing
    you look very grown up to me because of your curves and makeup

• nope, I see it as a compliment.