Starting life over on a knew planet who wants to come?

I have no faith left in humanity just gonna start my own race of people lol

• 👽...👾
    Vote A
  • 🍑🍆☁️☁️☁️☁️☁️👶🏻...🤦🏻‍♂️
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

What Guys Said 13

• Yeah Im game. 'Only two things are infinite - the Universe, and the People's stupidity. And Im not sure about the former' - Albert Einstein.

There actually was an open application process for a long-distance space expedition not too long ago, with people who were ready to leave Earth and live on a space ship to colonise another planet. Fascinating stuff. Only thing is, some misanthropists wouldn't get the job, because for many years you have to live in close quarters with a bunch of other human bastards...

0|0
    0|0
    • *Three things. You forgot the number of zubats in a cave. Einstein was a big pokemon fan in his free time... or so the legends say

• All new societies feel perfect starting off but as they expand it is almost inevitable that some social corruption takes place.

0|1
    0|0
  • We better make damn sure it doesn't have any movie monsters of any type there. I don't want to be eaten from the inside out, used as a host or anything wicked scary.

0|1
    0|0
    • Im looking for females mostly but yeah i will need a few armed dudes to help me explore and repopulate lol

• Show All
    • How about 1000 hot women and 100 men each man is allowed 5 partners and all the rest are mine so I'll have 500 partners since im president

• Holy crap that is a lot of people.

• I ll come if i can be a big shot over there

0|2
    0|0
  • You won't be at that planet in this lifetime...

0|1
    0|0
  • Looks fun.

0|1
    0|0
  • Earth 2.0 looks a lot bigger, so the gravity would crush a fat ass like me.

sorry, I'm out. lemme know if you find a smaller planet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Have at it dude, I'll stay here.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll come too but I require a harem and my own island so I can build a castle on it. Some "voluntary workers" too so that I may build my castle.

0|0
    0|0
  • But how are you going to do that if the world is flat? Didn't that throu now did u dummy :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm in...

0|0
    0|0
  • Sign me up!

0|1
    0|0