It's national coming out day, if you're LGBT how did you come out?

I didn't want to make it a big deal, and I tried to make it as casual as possible.
I was just having a conversation with my family and was like "Oh yeah me and my boyfriend blah blah blah"

And they were like "boyfriend?" And I just went "yeah" and continued the convo
thats it lol

3441

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm straight, but my boyfriend is bi. How he came out to me was pretty funny.

We were picking my sister up from her gay-straight alliance club meeting at school (my sister is also bi) and my sister announced that she was the only bi person in the car. To which my boyfriend replies, "no you're not."

It wasn't a big deal to me. It still isn't.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• It's so unimportant I find this issue generally meaningless. I'm not going to be insensitive even though it sounds that way I can see where some people might meet this at times to come out of the hall closet. But I always hope I don't understand the whole concept of I have to be in the closet I just myself no one has to know what I do and don't like that's where I come from it's nobody's business what I do so my Straight friends my head or friends that's totally their business I don't even need to ask if they want to tell me okay but it's in one ear and out the other because really it's not my business

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE