What would you think of someone if they told you they liked shows about serial killers?

• I'd think they were crazy
  • I'd think they were a psychopath/sociopath
  • I'd think they're normal
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D
  • Results
    Vote E

1425

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a weird fascination with serial killers so I totally watch those shows. I usually can't sleep afterwards though.. 😧
    It's just interesting trying to understand how their minds work.

Most Helpful Girl

• I do too.

I enjoy watching documentaries about serial killers and psychopaths, as well as entertainment shows about serial killers

It's probably coz I like learning about psychopathy, and shows where they delve into the minds of the most dangerous type of people in society

What Guys Said 24

• i wouldn't really presume anything about them

• It probably wouldn't really register.

Lots of people like police dramas, psychological shows etc, so I'd just bracket them in with those, I think.

• Pretty normal, just something that makes them want to know that side of the human psyche and try to understand them

• Dexter was a great show baha

• I like such shows because I'm interested in the psychology behind the acts of serial killers, mass murderers, and incidents where multiple (maybe even thousands of) people turned into murderers or their supporters; such as the Nazi era

• I'd be like, well that's not abnormal. But if she was also into weird shit like collecting shrunken heads or imagery of the macabre i'd be like
    'Red flag #3', im outta here

• I'd think nothing of it. It's just a TV show. Dexter was one of the most popular shows and I've always enjoyed Serial Killer movies, because they have good screenplay and keep you watching.

• Obviously a lot of people like those shows, or they wouldn't put them on TV. So it's not particularly abnormal.

• I went to university with someone that was super interested in pedophiles and murderers. She was studying them to get a career in dealing with them, so it was normal.

• I love shoes like Cold Justice. My wife and I are addicted. Sometimes we listen to the YouTube videos on car trips and it makes you paint a picture of the people without seeing what they look like. It's like short audiobooks

• I wouldn't mind because I like them to

• I love crime and investigation
    I watch all the shows about serial killers
    I think they're interesting

• Intelligence is key

• At least they're not glued to the real housewives of Orange County

• I'd probably strike up a conversation since I was fascinated by the phenomena known as psychopathy as teen/young adult

• I love serial killer stuff, find it all interesting, though I've had the nickname "psycho sam" for about 10 years now so what can I say hahaha

• I like Dexter and if somebody got a problem with that, they can go fuck themselves.

• A kindred spirit! We can watch them together.

• I like shows about serial killers.

• Rob Dyke anyone?

• Who's Rob Dyke?

• He is a youtuber who make series around strange phenomena, serial killer files.

• He is really good, you should check it out if you're interested

• I think id want to marry them

• I'd think they were crazy

• If it's a girl? - They're obsessed with rape and have a death wish.

• She knows my secret and must die

What Girls Said 13

• I once watched a YouTube video about jack the ripper and I haven't been able to sleep peacefully ever since and It was back in 2012.
    But I know some people who like these things. I mean I get it, it's fascinating to understand how these people tick but at the same time it's so repulsive...
    That said I have watched a few YouTube videos of serial killer confessing...

• "C" Is... Me. xx

• Me too girl lets hangout!

• I would say now I have someone to watch them with!

• I wouldn't think anything

• I like them too so I would told them we can watch the show together XD

• well the shows were made for people to watch so..

• Its just a tv show, whats the problem

• A little weirded out.

• They're normal.

• I wouldn't think anything of them considering the fact that I'm probably interested in worse.

• Thats pretty normal

• Eat her out immediately that shit is hot

• OK your comment creeped me out a little vut

• Lol You're obviously just trying to take the piss. Liking shows about serial killers doesn't necessarily make you psychotic.

• I like to think it does