What inspires you?

Mine is experience. Usually pain. My pain inspires me to write my feelings down, where no one can see them, and get them out of the way. It drives me to put a stop to it, and to be better. My experiences push me to do 98% of the things I do in life, good and bad.

49

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Money I get up every morning ready for work

• Freedom

• Good peoples.. legends from the history inspires me a lot because they are real heros, there storys are not imaginary..

• Too many thing's to list here.

But how about doing things because no one else will? Or they won't do it right or how it should be.

Or that I WILL sweep " her" off her feet she will cry because she will only think these things happen in fairytales and she will NEVER let me go?

Like you , anger , pain , sorrow. Yes.

Lastly maybe Victorian Gothic buildings the love of how things where in 1888 - Jack the ripper aside- Old stories of Vampyres , witchery and warlocks all are some things that fascinate and inspire me.

• at 16 in pan !!
    If you know that particular thing is bad so why to do it?
    don't just get stucked to pain.. try to experience other feelings like love, empathy , happiness. just try to feel them more and forget about pain..

• I used to be inspired to spite the people who looked down at me but what really pushes me now is the fact that I know I can do good for the world and feel an obligation to do so.

• fear of failure

• My dreams

What Girls Said 3

• Intuition

• Music

• me...