1 y

Hooters hasn't called me, should I go back in tomorrow to touch base? If so, what should I say?

I applied to hooters on Saturday. I was pretty confident with getting the job. I have serving experience, as far as my body, im very fit and my bra size is literally a D cup (if that really matters), my friend worked at that hooters and she was the one who told me to apply.
So I went in on Saturday morning at around 11:30. I asked to speak to a manager, and then I introduced myself to him. He gave me an application to fill out and once I filled it out he kinda set me aside. He looked over my application and asked, "is this a good number to reach you at?" I said yes. Then he said, "what's your availability? Day? Night?" I said night would work best for me. He nodded and continued to look over my application. Then he says, "so tell me about yourself." I told him my name, age, my experience as a server, blah blah blah... then he ended things with, "well, our hiring manager is out of town, and won't be back until Tuesday (today). I will make sure to give him this application." And that was it.
Its Tuesday, and I haven't received any calls. I know that the hiring manager just got back so I don't want to be pushy, but I do know that when they're really interested in someone, they normally hire them right off the bat.
Should I go in tomorrow and ask to touch base? What should I say? I just want a yes or no
4
0