Whats your opinion on trans people?

I don't mind them I respect and care for all people!

• Like them 😃
    72%(26)56%(37)Vote37%(11)
  • Dislike them/hipocrit🤢
    28%(10)44%(29)Vote63%(19)

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• People should be able to do what they want to their own bodies. I respect them but would not date one.

What Girls Said 23

• I have no gripes with Trans, Bi nor Gag, Except when They may Have a Problem themselves with Straight People, And don't Wish to Follow the Rules that at Times may seem Rough to Them... Sometimes which Life throws their Way on any given Day.
    Enough said. xx

• They鈥檙e people. They exist. To me it鈥檚 not an issue. Like okay, I鈥檓 happy that you鈥檙e finally feeling comfortable in your skin and that you don鈥檛 have to pretend anymore.

• I don't hate them but I don't agree with transgenderism. There no such thing as a man or woman changing to the opposite sex and its impossible. You can get all the surgeries and hormones but a person genetic make up will always Beatle and female. I just see it as delusion and mockery to men and women and basically saying all you need is good make up/surgery and your suddenly a man/woman. It's really deception, it goes against nature and it goes against God and spitting in His face. It's saying He made a mistake when the the truth God doesn't make mistakes. But anyways if that's what people want to do with themselves or their life then there's nothing thats going to stop them.

• 3d

Always be male and female, not Beatle. Auto word/correct.

• 3d

so it doesn't matter 17 or 26, people are still finding their way in life.

• 3d

But how will I survive?

• They are mentally ill.

• They鈥檙e people. I don鈥檛 judge on gender or orientation, but by actions and personality.

• Absolutely. People that try to support their hateful opinions by citing "psychological research" have only read the headlines (as it is usual these days) also people citing religious positions to hate.
    Any religion that makes you mistreat or hate people is not a good one.
    On the change part, there is also plastic surgery, if those people also (for real, not just to support their theories) say that corrective surgery (AKA: boob job, nose job, facelift, butt job, lasyk, hair, eyes, hair dying, long nails -the salon type- hair extensions, etc) is a mockery and that people should love themselves the way they are, then I may give them the benefit of the doubt.
    As with all things, good people will remain good people no matter what, and evil people will keep their ways unless they decide not to. The envelope is a completely different thing.

• 3d

Wow furries exist why not hate them?

• 3d

Hahahahaha 馃枛馃徏

• 3d

I get your point tho

• Do unto other the way you havedounto u.

• Why change the way you were born. It's not like you can change the fact that you once had a dick or a vagina. I don't hate them , I definitely don't agree.

• I support them

• I support them 100%

• Neutral

• It seems from the poll that men tend to be more judgmental towards trans people. Anyway I don鈥檛 care. They are just people like the rest of us

• 3d

Its not

• 3d

But you do you

• 3d

Once i met a girl that was born a male but why judge her? She was one of the funniest Person i ever met and After what she told me male and female react pretty much the same

• If someone is a good person and a good friend it doesn't matter if they are trans gender, gay, religious or not and stuff it's their life and they can do with it whatever they want as long as you respect me I respect you back

• Christian doesn't make u have to love something it u don't agree with it

• 4d

That should've been reply

• 4d

Auto correct meant to say u can't stop loving your family they r with u for life

• 4d

Okay then change it to "friend".
      I have a friend, he's very annoying. But my religion taught me to love everyone.
      I will dislike him, and if i did hate him i'd act like i love him because i do love him, not as himself but as a "person" / "human".
      Of course if i go more deeper it'd be a religious debate.

• They're okay.

• they re just people

• I am not sure

• They're fine with me..
    I respect them and don't mind what they wanted to be..

^_^

• I don't dislike them, just like I wouldn't dislike someone who has let's say, dementia. They just have mental disorders.

• 3d

I do too and I wanna be a girl too so what do you say to me?

• 3d

Don't give up! I've been through some tough times too and there are people willing to give you love and support that you'd never expect. Things can always be better :)

• 3d

After what I've seen no thanks anyway I better go you take care

• I'll never know who I'm with...

• Support them but find it unfair that everyone talks so good about their boob jobs instead of giving them nasty comments like a born girl with small boobs would get

• 3d

I think all women are perfect and shouldn't be bragging because everyone is born perfect

• I support the LGBTQIA community without a doubt.

• They're annoying as hell

What Guys Said 19

• They're mentally insane.

• 4d

I guess in trans

• 3d

@MadCringey
      I don't really understand what this guy (or a girl? I'll use "it" in this rare case when I'm unsure who I'm talking about) means by "accepting" to begin with -- I don't think it can fully formulate this concept itself.

My best guess is that it's a guy who thinks he's a girl, or a girl who thinks she's a boy, or some other case of mental insanity, and it's idea of "acceptance" is that everyone else should adjust their perception of reality to integrate into it's mentally insane point of view.

If that's the case, I'm a God Emperor of the Universe and expect everyone to bow to my will, or you're "godemperoroftheuniversephobic".

• 3d

@Eugene
      I'm god what do you say to that

• I don't like them as in being a "trans" not as humans, but at least i have to still love them due to my religion.

• 4d

I voted dislike, because it's different with hate.

• 4d

Ah waste of timeism so what does god say about them then im sure a more recent Bible says something about them
      (Im joking haha鉂わ笍)

• 4d

Christian doesn't make u have to love something it u don't agree with it

• I don't care about such people...

• Being transgender is a severe mental illness.

That said, adults have the right to mutilate themselves, but they don't have the right to force others to pay for it.

• 3d

Ig... but its their lives not ours

• 3d

Indeed. That's why I say it's their right to mutilate themselves.

• 3d

Well they knew what they signed up for and I guess im suprisedsome people can get so fearless

• I think they're freaks but don't wish any harm on them

• I don't care. If they have the potential to be a good friend, I'll hang out with them. Although, I don't get where all the hate comes from?

A person is a person. End of story.

• I don't have any problem with them but I don't think they deserve any more respect or attention than anyone else.

• They are awesome

• Stupid poll.

Anyway, to actually clarify, trans people are people. So the real question is, "what's your opinion on people?" Because that's what they are. No vote.

• I don't mind them I respect and care for all people!

• This poll should have more options.

• I don't care, I like traps though (they are kinda trans)

• They're disgusting

• Its okay aslong its not crazy like there are 36 genders or more...

• They are disgusting! Their like animals except I treat the dog better than them.

• They're mentally ill degenerates

• I really don't care, since it's their body, then they can decide to do whatever the hell they want to do with it. I don't have a problem with them as long as they they don't give anybody or myself a hard time and/or insist that I or anybody else should date them when we don't ever want to.

• It鈥檚 a mental illness, it鈥檚 in the DSM. I hate that they want to be accepted and not bullied/ ostracized and they think they have a right to be accepted.
    I say be what ever you want, do what ever you want but if people make fun of you tough shit. Comes with being a fuckin weirdo.

• They are weird.