Does it ever scares u? That one day you will be old and won't be able to do stuff that you can do now?

When you can't hangout in pubs? When people treat you as an oldy.. they look at you diffrntly... Does anyone think of how their life might turn out when they'll be 50-60s?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Life and death is a natural cycle. Why would you worry about it now? I would just end myself when I see fit. Live your life and accept the cycle.

• Thts what i feel

• Then you are set. Just live the life you want and leave the way you want. Everything is in your own hands.

What Girls Said 3

• 50s and 60s is fine, 70s and 80s is were the real problems start cropping up. Im not really scared because I know by the time we're that age we won't know about our limitations because it's likely we
    'll be plugged into a virtual reality device like in that black mirror episode San Junipero.

• Being a certified nurse's aide for 12 years now, no it don't scar me. Simply bc I will never stop doing til I die. It's the aide in me or the fact I don't sit still for more then 5 minutes. Lol

• I'm confident I'll still be okay when I'm in my 50s and 60s lol. I have good genes; my Grandpa lived to be 100 and he was still driving and very active into his 90s, and my grandmother on the other side is approaching her 90s and still teaching kids with special needs, going to the gym, and very active in her community.

What Guys Said 3

• Yep. Worried that in about 30 years I will have to slow down.

• huge fear

• Hahaha, I am old now.