Wich sex is more empathetic?

• Men
  • Women
  • It depends on the person.
    Vote C

914

What Guys Said 14

• Most people that I know seem capable of sympathy but not true empathy. Males and females alike. To have empathy is a much greater thing (and much harder to do because you have to truly imagine what it is like to walk in their shoes).

• It depends on the individual more than anything else in my opinion.

• Women, because usually they cared for the babies while men take pride in supporting financially by working. But they don't anymore. It's just my opinion.

• Not because I am a man. But I found men to be more. We might act like assholes but deep within a man will stand by ur side and fight with u. He doesn't need to be cuddly or saying aww poor u. But you will find him when you need him. Men tend to support others more and sacrifice more

• Women, by statistical definition.
    They're higher in trait agreeableness which includes with your capacity for empathy and desire to help others before yourself.

It's one of the primary reasons women deliberately choose people-related careers such as nursing, care work, psychology and humanities, even though a STEM job would pay much, much more.

• Me, only i am empathetic

• Women

• Depends on the person and not their gender.

• I think it depends on the person. Men tend to be more dismissive of another person's feelings because I feel they are more rational. Women tend to be a bit more irrational but also more accommodating.

• Men...

• No, depends from person to person. Some are good at it some aren't.

• Depends

• depend on the person

• Nah, girls don't give shit.

What Girls Said 9

• My boyfriend is way more empathetic then me, and a lot more sensitive to other peoples feeling, so is my mums partner

• Naturally women but this is not always the case.

• Women

• It depends on the person but usually women

• It just depends to the person

• Depends on the person.

• Depends.

• depends on the person, not their gender...

• Men can be kind, but I’ve only known a few who were truly empathetic. Men are more likely to do good things hoping to get a reward.