So I'm trying to take a shower?

So I'm trying to take a fucking shower does anyone see any god damn way to change this from bath to shower this is time number 4 at this motel and I have not figured it out yet.So I'm trying to take a shower?

Most Helpful Guy

• Pull down on the bottom of the tap.

• I've only tried pushing, I'll try it next week cause I stay there pretty much every weekend cause I go up to LA from San Diego most weekends and that drive isn't fun to make back at 330 in the morning.

What Girls Said 7

• I honestly just started laughing.

• Looks broken, ask the front staff

• Ask the front desk!

• You can't

• I have no idea... go ask for gelp

• worst case scenario you take a bath.. god forbid! :D

• No I can't do that cause they have no way to clog the drain either. Last time I tried that I ended up having to just clog it with a washcloth which only kind of stops the water from draining. This is a terrible motel but it's $90 in LA which is cheap as fuck for like a normal area much less LA so problems with the shower are not that big a deal.

• okay, but why did you call me dude?

• Cause I call everyone dude. It's unisex in my mind, that's weird no one's mentioned that I do that in years now you're the second chick in 2 days to question it.

• Push or pull some spots

What Guys Said 13

• Looks like you have to pull down the O-ring on the nozzle... lol

• Why don’t you ask the front desk

• Because 1 I'm convinced that there is no way to change it. 2 it's easier to admit to strangers on the internet that I'm too retarded to use a motel shower than it is to admit to a person in real life.

• Push down on the part where the water is coming out :/

• Usually a small insignificant lever or round looking deal that u pull on

• do you have a screwdriver

• You literally made the whole internet share your shower experience with you. We are all with you in the bathtube

• I didn't figure it out maybe in another 2 weeks when I go back I'll get it next time.

• No. But I enjoyed the reflection ;-)

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• I didn't notice that, if I was self conscious or had an ability to feel any sense of shame I would prolly be embarrassed by that.

• If there is any thing to pull up or out that probably switches where the water goes

• Ask someone who works there

• Twisted the knob 360Β° ?

• fantastic

• Pull down the ring where the water is coming out of now, had this same issue a few months bck lol.

• You need help!

Get it? πŸ˜‚