If you could travel through time would you rather go into the future or the past?

• Past.
  • Future.

1843

What Guys Said 43

• I might be able to blend better in the past. I'd probably stick out in the future. So the past for me.

• Future, because my past is what makes me, me. Sure I have some regrets, but I could be worse off if i hadn't made that mistake

• Past, and I mean to the beginning of the universe. I want to really know how it all got created or was there anything before the so called "Big Bang" or if it even started like this.

• I don't believe in the Big Bang Theory

• Ik, but they are one. Its like their spiritual linked.

• @Purple_Babe14 LOL so are we. So is everyone really. We are all spiritually linked to and are all linked to the one "GOD" or power over the universe or spiritual flow throughout the universe. As well, we are linked to one another spiritually, but sometimes we let our human limitations interfere.

• Past, because I'd like to repair some of my mistakes, and make things better.

• Depends. Would changing events in the past at all cause me, those i love, or the time machine not to exist? Can i only go back in time as far back as the time machine exists? Does the time machine move to the exact place in space that the Earth is there? Am i able to go back if i don't like what is going on?

• That's not how Stargates work

• I would go to the past, correct my mistakes, spend time with the people that passed away, prepare for the bad times and I would meet up with my younger self and give him advice, even my kid self and let him know its all gonna be allright.

• I'm hopping to the past. Give my 15-16 year old self a good teachin.

• The past. Maybe just to spin some things in a way they are better for me. If that would not work out well I would change it back.

But I have to ask this: why did you but a picture of a stargate into that question?

• The future, by then we would've been able to study up on the past anyway. Besides, humans are crafty, I wonder what will be around in 1000 years.

• Past so I can live in the glorious British Empire

• I'd like to go to the 1900's or even further in the past. I also like the early 50's. I severely dislike the modern era right now. Society is kinda pathetic and weak.

• I'd break the fabric of reality simply because it would be fun to watch space and time collapse on itself.

• The future just to see if the year 3000 is like it is in Futurama.

• I'd like to travel into the past back into the late 70's and early 80's.

• In the past where houses were more affordable.

• I'd also sink a lot of money in tech stocks during the 90s and pull it out right before the dot com bubble exploded.

• the past.
    to hopefully make it big in there and help our future however i can.

• honestly I would visit the past because I'm scared of the future! and I wanna visit a Michael Jackson concert

• Past. Although, I'd prefer complete control over my present so that, the future can be glorious.

• so I can stop myself from making a huge mistake when I was 25.

• Past, so I can fix all my fuckups and replace them with new fuckups.

• Future better life better technology

• Future. I enjoy watching the progression and story of people. So skipping ahead to see their end would nice. Going back would only give the pieces that have already been recorded.

• I would go into the future so I could join Starfleet!

• Da Future...

• past!

• IAM poor in history 😅

• Would serve in WW2, but I would bring modern weapons

• I've just been watching guy martin build a mark 1 battle tank and i would probably go back to see the day it began

• future so I can see how thing come out

• Our future is dark, I'd rather relive the past.

• More from Guys
    13

What Girls Said 18

• The past. I don't know what the future holds, but I do know that there were some rather amazing moments in history that I would love to witness and experience firsthand.
    Not to mention, there is much to be learned from the mysteries of antiquity. Much of that knowledge is only getting further and further lost in time the further we progress along our timeline.

• I would go to the past to get a chance to tell my great grandmother that I loved her before she passed:(

• I would rather go both ways because
    The past to see everything from the earth being created to the day I was born

The future to see everything. What is going to happen etc

• The future will always come someday.

• you can effect the future with the past but you can't do anything in the future to effect the past so why would you want to go to the future.

Plus, you're going to die sooner

• To the past and bet big time on the World Series

• Past because I've made mistakes that I wish I could change.

• I'd totally start over again. I'd keep my kids but everything else would be different

• I have a couple of major events in my past I would change.

• The past because then I can undo some of the things I done

• The future.

• I'd rather go to the past.

• Simply to see if I did my job as a mother to my boys. Cause people say I am a mean mom. I wouldn't say I am mean but strick & Stern. it's bc I want to hang out with them, when they are grown. I see lots of parents, saying "I sure wished they didn't act like that". So I will be mean until they are paying their own bills & mine! Lmao jk!

• Future for sure!

• The past. Just to compare

• past bc 1991

• Future we already know past

• I would definitely go to the past to try to advice myself better so I don't take some bad decisions...