If you could travel through time would you rather go into the future or the past?

• If you could travel through time would you rather go into the future or the past?Past.
  • If you could travel through time would you rather go into the future or the past?Future.

1843

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends. Would changing events in the past at all cause me, those i love, or the time machine not to exist? Can i only go back in time as far back as the time machine exists? Does the time machine move to the exact place in space that the Earth is there? Am i able to go back if i don't like what is going on?

Most Helpful Girl

• The past. I don't know what the future holds, but I do know that there were some rather amazing moments in history that I would love to witness and experience firsthand.
    Not to mention, there is much to be learned from the mysteries of antiquity. Much of that knowledge is only getting further and further lost in time the further we progress along our timeline.