When was the last time that you used the toilet with the door opened?

1512

What Girls Said 15

• A few minutes ago.

• I do all the time. Even if I close the door my kid (4 years old) and all of our pets come in anyway.
    I can't shit without an audience.

• Can't even remember the last time when. I have an 8 month old kitten and unless the door is shut then he's in there and shoving nose where it doesn't belong like in the toilet, the sink, or the bathtub.

• Huh, my dam cat would sit outside and scratch and whine if i closed the door so i had to leave it open

• Every day lol

• A few days ago! Near my workplace cos who tf cares. At home though I generally never lock the door while bathing or peeing or pooping

• Today

• I live alone no point in closing it lol

• All of the time since I have my own place.

• Today... its my sisters toilet 😂

• Never

• last night

• privacy is ones discretion

• oh god, probably 20 years ago. hell, i still close the door when im home alone lmao

• About 6? My door is too big so can't sit on it and close it. So we've just accepting it stays open

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 12

• I don't have a clue when the last time was that I didn't close the bathroom door. But I have a relative that has parents that recently built a new house on beautiful acreage and opened a nudist camp - this all some years ago.
    For what ever reason they build a smaller home with only one bathroom. The interesting thing about that is that it doesn't have a door. They had the bathroom built without a door. I've never been able to figure that one out. But back to your question. I have had my dog push on the door when it wasn't latched properly and then it was an open door lol. Since I couldn't get up right then for obvious reasons,, I used the toilet with an opened door. lol.

• That should be a criminal offence. I would have people killed for that. In fact, I'm going to assassinate anyone who says that they've done it. I'm going to force a dildo up their nose.

• When the door lock was broken in a public restroom few weeks back now. Luckily nobody came in, I tried to hold the door closed as much as I could without getting arm strain and obviously when I sat up to wipe, to be blunt, I couldn't hold onto both toilet paper and the door and hitch my pants up all at once. Luckily, again nobody came in. Phew.

• Probably never

• A couple months ago. At the time i was living alone which is bliss because you can do things like that. Hell, you dont even need to put clothes on but alas i am living with roomates once more so i can't do that anymore😣

• Few nights ago.
    There was a game on and I had to shit so I opened the door so I could watch through the crack in the door

• When shitting, never when pissing, I don't even notice I leave the door open

• When i was five.

• Like 15 minutes ago lol, I was alone so

• #1 today #2 two days ago

• All the time only when im home

• When ever I have the house to myself