When was the last time that you used the toilet with the door opened?

1512

Most Helpful Girl

• Can't even remember the last time when. I have an 8 month old kitten and unless the door is shut then he's in there and shoving nose where it doesn't belong like in the toilet, the sink, or the bathtub.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Huh, my dam cat would sit outside and scratch and whine if i closed the door so i had to leave it open

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have a clue when the last time was that I didn't close the bathroom door. But I have a relative that has parents that recently built a new house on beautiful acreage and opened a nudist camp - this all some years ago.
    For what ever reason they build a smaller home with only one bathroom. The interesting thing about that is that it doesn't have a door. They had the bathroom built without a door. I've never been able to figure that one out. But back to your question. I have had my dog push on the door when it wasn't latched properly and then it was an open door lol. Since I couldn't get up right then for obvious reasons,, I used the toilet with an opened door. lol.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE