What is the most painful thing you have ever done?

Physically.

3358

What Guys Said 58

• As a kid my dad was playing with me on one of those big wheels that you petal yourself. We live on a hill and we went up to the top and he lets go down the hill which was really long. Well as I was going down I let go of the petals and tried to put them back on. Unfortunately the petals where moving too fast for me to get a hold of it again. And when I did that I fell on my back and got it scraped on the way down. Super painful! 😰

• Once my dishwasher was done, I went to go get a spoon that had fallen all the way to the lowest level and while I was reaching for it I touched this iron/metal frame that was at the bottom alongside the spoon. I think I got like a second or third degree burn.

• I play ice hockey. Guys wear 'Cups' to protect their groin. One night I put it in incorrectly (it was uneven). And you guessed it. That night I got struck by a puck right there. Talk about bad luck. I was down for like 5 minutes and couldn't finish the game.

• Heh, and old high school friend on our hockey team forgot his cup once and that was the night an opponent drove a skate right between the legs. It wasn't the blade part that hit... But it took about two months for his testicles to descend again.

• @LesterJester Wooooah! That's insane. Hope everything is functioning properly now.

• I never asked, but the day they dropped he came into the school with this huge smile on his face.

• Getting stung three times in the left testicle by a hornet.

Context? Sure,

I had a hole in my jogging pants when I was 11, my friends and I were out in the woods and someone must have knocked a hornets nest or something because we got swarmed bad. I got stung in the arm a few times, one in the side and a few others which sucked... And then BAM! Right in the Nut!

I ran home as fast as I could, screaming in agony and trying to crush everywhere in my pants to try and kill it... Got stung two more times before I got home despite me trying to squish everywhere I could think to try and kill it.

Got through the door, threw my pants and underwear off as my mom and dad took me to the bathroom to check how bad it was (mom was a nurse, so...)

While doing this, my sister shook the pants outside and the damn hornet flew off... Didn't die.

I've split my head open, I've taken a hatchet to the leg, had a sewing machine collapse on me as a kid and the needle slice my finger wide open along the bone, fell out of a two story high tree, land square on my back and knock the wind out of me, escaped my burning down house by myself at the age of nine, and a slew of other crap...

... But the triple nut sting takes the cake. But my son wasn't born a mutant bee baby so it's all good.

• Damn dude you have had an exceptionally hazardous existence. My buddy caught a hornet to the Balzac too. He was mowing and I guess like bumped a nest on a fallen tree in his yard. We work out together so I’ve seen him run, but never that fast and never naked

• I was.. 15. At winter camp of karate. I was fighting a teacher who was going up for his first exam after getting his black belt.. I was going for my first colour 😝 I gave him a very hard lowkick and ofcourse he did a perfect block, not even realizing how much power he put behind it, because of his adrenaline.. so he stopped my lowkick and almost broke my ankle. Ofcourse, I was very smart. *No way he expects me to do that again after failing so miserably just now* Needless to say it took me about a month to normally walk stairs again 😂😂😂

• It's a tough one, I dislocated my shoulder and fractured it downhill mountain biking but then I fractured my wrist at rugby and that hurt like hell and had to have four ops on it over time, but I think the worse was tendon repair surgery- had three main tendons of my fingers sliced in half and two days after the op it was taken out bandages and I had to run e45 into the stitches 5-6 times a day to stop the scar tissue from forming around the tendons, and had to do many physio exercises to force movement so it didn't cease up every waking hour of every day for around 4-5 months, there's still nerve damage so there's still pain but the surgeon didn't expect that I'd do so well so I'm happy 😎

• I was in a car accident. I was riding my light motorcycle behind a car when we came to a 4 way crossroads. The car put on the indicator that it was going left. I was going straight ahead, so I started passing the car from the right. Turns out the car was turning right. I didn't even have a second to react before I smashed into the cars hood, my bike swearving off into a nearby ditch and me sliding off the momentum on to the asphalt. Hit my head pretty well and got a small wound on the forehead that kept dripping blood into my left eye, the friction between the asphalt and my left arm, as I landed on me side, caused my jacket to melt into my skin from a little above the wrist to my elbow and fractured a rib too. Though I didn't even register the pain at first since I did get a mild concussion, but even after I got up and dusted myself off it didn't feel like that much pain. Then again, I got lucky with the injuries, since neither me nor the car was moving particularly fast.

• Sparing the details, so far 2: my arm somehow ended up going through a security windows and need full internal reconstruction and a head on motorcycle crash into a small van. Both left me walking funny.

• Physically- my Achilles blowing out just before I had a trial at Glasgow Celtic. Closely followed by my father crushing two of my ribs with his size 16 boots when he kicked out when I was trying to put him to bed during a drunken stupor

• Cut myself with a chainsaw during work, and broke my thumb with a hammer during another work session.

• I was arguing with my dad, and i was soo pissed off, that i couldn't take it anymore, and i punched my fist into the wall, very angrily, and then i got one of my finger fractured very badly. after punching my fist, i was on the floor for at least 10 minutes, then i got to the hospital, and when they fixed my finger, i literally shouted soo loudly, that the people outside the street were looking in the hospital.

• One time, when I was recovering from knee surgery, I fell down stairs. I have only ever blacked out from pain once; that was the time. I still wince when I think about it a decade later.

• i once pulled out a tooth with pliers and a screwdriver

• Broke my ankle

• borken leg

• The most painful thing to happen to me was when I got kidney stones.
    The most painful thing I have done going the 3mile rebel race unprepared. Couldn't walk the whole week.

• Are we talking about deliberate, incidental or accidental?

• Kicked in the nuts. Period.

• Getting my bottom wisdom teeth pulled.

• Done by dealed/dealt or recieved?
    Dealt - punched someone's teeth out
    Recieved - I can't feel pain, but I burnt myself to the 4th degree

• 3d

Why did you punch someone's teeth out?

• 3d

Lol ne znam tko su janjevci. I ne znam iskreno zašto pišem na engleskom još jhahhaa. Al da zaslužio je.

• 3d

@hasrett jooooj vidi oa ima nasiiiih <3

• Losing my Dad.

• Broke my thumb and got injured by a nail

• I've dislocated my should twice, the dislocation wasn't that painful but after it went back in it was incredibly painful and limiting.

• Appendicitis

• Nearly cut off my finger

• Look in the mirror

• Hiking out with sunburnt ankles.

• When I tore multiple ligaments in my ankle and foot...

• Watched TLC one time

• More from Guys
    28

What Girls Said 33

• I’ve actually been very careful all my life lol. Never gotten into fights, never broken anything. The most pain I’ve felt haven’t been pain I caused to myself. So, migraines, period cramps. The kind of pain where I’m hella nauseous and I end up puking or just lying in bed for several hours straight, trying not to move a muscle to not make it worse. I’m not sure which one is worse, the migrains or the cramps. On one hand, migraines feel like your head is slowly splitting open and your eyes are exploding, to the point where you just want to puke. On the other hand, period cramps feels like someone is stabbing you repeatedly in the stomach and is trying to pull your intestines out of your ass. So I’m not entirely decided as of yet.

• I took a tumble once while free rock climbing, and ended up breaking 3 ribs and all 5 fingers on my right hand.

That was the most injurious experience, but actually not the most painful.

The most painful one was removing a fake nail along with my real nail using pliers.

This was because my actual nail suffered a breakage, got infected, and, at the time, I couldn't think of another way to remove the fake nail, so I removed both.
    See, in junior high, I had the brilliant idea of using carpenter's glue to apply fake nails, because the ones applied with nail glue simply wouldn't stay on long enough.
    Well, I suppose it was brilliant in the sense that those fake nails lasted over 3 months. Not so brilliant in the sense that I had to tear my real nails out to get them off.

• I fell off a bouldering wall while misplacing my footing and I inverted my foot and fell on it as I hit the mat below. It hurt like hell, but I shook it off thinking that I had simply sprained it. 10mins of resting, I kept on bouldering throughout the night, then even went out with friends to eat and drink that night as we went bar hopping (my foot hurt, but I still pushed through it while wearing 3in knee high boots as I switched out of my bouldering shoes). It wasn't until the following morning when I woke up in the middle of the morning needing to pee did I see my foot swell up and was purplish-black! I tried to step out of bed but a sharp pain was felt when I put pressure to walk on it, I had apparently fractured my fourth and fifth metatarsal once an x-ray was done.

• Straighten my middle finger (no, seriously) after a bad system broke while rock climbing.
    I thought (as girls do, of course, and bear with me, I was in pain but...) if Rick Deckard (Bladerunner, if you haven't seen it or the specific scene after Roy Batty breaks his fingers) could do it, it is possible, so why not...
    Dearest me!
    I had no idea!
    *keeps moving her head in disbelief*

• Two things are tied.
    1. Jumping off a 40 foot cliff into water for no particular reason. The all around pain was excruciating— my ears bled, my nose bled, I had redness and bruising on a large portion of my body, and my chest and lungs hurt for days.
    2. Falling off my bike after flying off a bike ramp and sliding 6 feet on my whole left side.

• As a kid I went through a "dare devil" phase, which to me was doing slightly dangerous stuff to feel tough. Well, one day I jumped off of the stairs when I had two steps left to go, and I landed directly on a face up outlet plug. It was stuck in my foot for the minute it took my screaming to attract someone to help. Yeah, I didn't jump off the stairs again after that.

• Getting my IUD inserted. My ovarian cysts are a close second.

• Attempting to shuck an oyster I sent a steak knife deep into my hand. The tbink part of my palm by the thumb. Gawd that hurt.

• I was raped...

• I almost broke my leg, my arm, fractured my toes a a couple of times

• Back surgery and torn ligments were one of the worst things that I've experienced. A badly done infusion can be super painful as well.

• Got my belly button pierced.

• To someone else: I punched my cousin in the face.

To myself: Too many to pick from.

• Giving birth to two 10 pound babies 7 years apart

• Dislocated my shoulder. Luckily, it popped back in but it felt like my arm was actually completely broken and twisted.

• It's not something I did but a girl grabbed my head and hit it in the wall like 3 times😂 oh and my last dog bit me when I was a little girl and his tooth got kinda stuck between my fingers, like deep under the skin.
    And I got few shots inside my mouth one time when I've been to a dentist and the pain didn't go for a week it was soo awful.

• Probably squats. LOOL!

• step on glass and foor women give birth

• giving birth to my daughter for me

• Go to the dentist lol. I don't get numb for some weird reason and I found that out the hard way

• Having an IUD implanted

• Probably popped my shoulder out of place or ripped my stitches out

• Natural child birth is at the top for me.

• Well technically this wasn't painful at all, but... I few years ago I had to remove a mole from the side of my back. I was under local anesthesia, but I could still feel tickling whenever the doctur would pass with a finger there... anyway, since I'm super ticklish, and I couldn't move, it was such a torture...

• When I was younger I was at a park with my aunt. I somehow tripped on a stake and cut my leg (calf to ankle).

I also dislocated my jaw a few times from yawning.

• Cutting myself in my arms with a razor blade.

• Had sex for the first time

• when my friend pierced my lip with a sewing needle at a train station

• My eyebrow tattoo.

• Dealt with migraines.

• More from Girls
    3