What is the most painful thing you have ever done?

Physically.

3358

Most Helpful Guy

• Getting stung three times in the left testicle by a hornet.

Context? Sure,

I had a hole in my jogging pants when I was 11, my friends and I were out in the woods and someone must have knocked a hornets nest or something because we got swarmed bad. I got stung in the arm a few times, one in the side and a few others which sucked... And then BAM! Right in the Nut!

I ran home as fast as I could, screaming in agony and trying to crush everywhere in my pants to try and kill it... Got stung two more times before I got home despite me trying to squish everywhere I could think to try and kill it.

Got through the door, threw my pants and underwear off as my mom and dad took me to the bathroom to check how bad it was (mom was a nurse, so...)

While doing this, my sister shook the pants outside and the damn hornet flew off... Didn't die.

I've split my head open, I've taken a hatchet to the leg, had a sewing machine collapse on me as a kid and the needle slice my finger wide open along the bone, fell out of a two story high tree, land square on my back and knock the wind out of me, escaped my burning down house by myself at the age of nine, and a slew of other crap...

... But the triple nut sting takes the cake. But my son wasn't born a mutant bee baby so it's all good.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Damn dude you have had an exceptionally hazardous existence. My buddy caught a hornet to the Balzac too. He was mowing and I guess like bumped a nest on a fallen tree in his yard. We work out together so I’ve seen him run, but never that fast and never naked

Most Helpful Girl

• I took a tumble once while free rock climbing, and ended up breaking 3 ribs and all 5 fingers on my right hand.

That was the most injurious experience, but actually not the most painful.

The most painful one was removing a fake nail along with my real nail using pliers.

This was because my actual nail suffered a breakage, got infected, and, at the time, I couldn't think of another way to remove the fake nail, so I removed both.
    See, in junior high, I had the brilliant idea of using carpenter's glue to apply fake nails, because the ones applied with nail glue simply wouldn't stay on long enough.
    Well, I suppose it was brilliant in the sense that those fake nails lasted over 3 months. Not so brilliant in the sense that I had to tear my real nails out to get them off.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE