How easy are you to make laugh, on a scale of 1 to 10?

10 being easy to make you laugh.
1 being very hard.

How easy are you to make laugh, on a scale of 1 to 10?

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I have my 10 days, and I have my -1 days.
    Generally, I'm pretty easy-going and it's not difficult to extract a chuckle from me, but a 10/10 help-I-can't-breathe kind of laugh? Those require a good dose of coincidence more than anything. It's the unintentional, unplanned stuff that's the funniest.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 45

• Probably a 6. I laugh most days, but I don't laugh at EVERYTHING or laugh overly-easily. Perhaps just slightly more than average, so, 6.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1. I might give you a pity laugh, but I can stoneface anyone at anytime. It kinda makes them feel uncomfortable so I throw them a little life-raft now and again to make them feel good. Aren't I just the best?

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the day. To Really laugh from the heart, like lose my breath laugh I would say 8 out 10 in difficuly.
    Homer Simpsonit has succeeded, Eric Cartman and of course Coach John Mcguirk.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eleven……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………thousand. I have almost thrown up from laughing more times than I can count. Literally anything you say will make me laugh uncontrollably unless it's something sad.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0 , absolutely fuckibg zero if i am angry
    Infinite, when i m happy.

3|1
    0|0
  • I laugh a lot at work and with “some” coworkers, sometimes we cry cause we laugh so much. I dont know about u

1|0
    0|0
  • 5 I think.

Michael McIntyre can make me laugh, but I just don’t find David Brent funny at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • Really depends who, I have unique and quite dark humour 😂 If you know how to make me laugh it'll work everytime, haha

1|0
    0|0
  • -10/10 you can't make me laugh physically impossible unless you got some dark jokes

1|0
    0|0
  • 8, half th3 time I think of something and my face will turn red from laughing so much

1|0
    0|0
  • 5 if I am laughing sometimes I can be from nothing to laughing uncomfortably.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I knoe you and we are friends 9, if you are stranger or person I just met: 2

1|0
    0|0
  • About 50. I can laugh about ANYTHING.

Simples...

1|0
    0|0
  • Easy i love to laugh got a goo humour and my boundaries are far

1|0
    0|0
  • 10 seeing how easy I make myself laugh on a regular basis

1|0
    0|0
  • I know this is weird but I laugh more over text than I do in real life. So probably 8 over text and 2/3 irl

0|0
    0|0
  • -1. .
    I'm an over-contemplative, miserable fuck with a negative sense of humor.

Unless I'm really loaded. Then I'm a -.5

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I will say 8 I laugh easily and I bet if I was with you I could make you laugh instantly

0|0
    0|0
  • Not that easy, i mostly fake laugh with people when they say something funny

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe like a 8 or 9. I laugh at the stupidest things.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 30

• Seven

1|0
    0|0
  • 5 normally, not keeping in mind fake laughter.
    8 with people around my age.
    10 with good friends!

1|0
    0|0
  • I am soooo silly, on a good day I just need to tickle myself.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably about a 7 or 8. It’s not too hard to make me laugh.

1|0
    0|0
  • 6. I am amused easily but laughing is a little harder

1|0
    0|0
  • 5 I know how to be serious but know when not to be.

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends, I think it's usually 1-2, but if I'm in a good mood or the humor is right it could skip to 10 in an instant.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eh I don't know that’s a hard one lol I laugh a lot but I have a weird sense of humor

1|0
    0|0
  • A 7 or an 8. Not much makes me laugh. I'm more likely to laugh in a group setting, or if something is absolutely hilarious.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have dark and sarcastic humor. So i would say a 2.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would pick 6/10.

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitly 10 lol

1|0
    0|0
  • On average, I'd say 7

1|0
    0|0
  • Like 7 lol