If you could swap lives with anyone, who would it be and why?

It can be anyone from a famous model, actor, singer, sportsman, to a doctor, a friend, someone you know. Points to go the person who best explains why! (It can be for fame, looks, money, personality, etc)
examples
Justin Bieber
A friend
Georgia Gibbs
Cristiano Ronaldo
Gigi Hadid
Madison Beer

527

Most Helpful Guy

• I definitely wouldn't want to swap lives with anyone, but if I did the sole reason would be that their fame gives them a reputation and they get listened to. Without impressive credentials or fame under your belt, people ignore your opinions. I don't really want fame but I want my opinions to be taken more seriously.