If you could swap lives with anyone, who would it be and why?

It can be anyone from a famous model, actor, singer, sportsman, to a doctor, a friend, someone you know. Points to go the person who best explains why! (It can be for fame, looks, money, personality, etc)
examples
Justin Bieber
A friend
Georgia Gibbs
Cristiano Ronaldo
Gigi Hadid
Madison Beer

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I definitely wouldn't want to swap lives with anyone, but if I did the sole reason would be that their fame gives them a reputation and they get listened to. Without impressive credentials or fame under your belt, people ignore your opinions. I don't really want fame but I want my opinions to be taken more seriously.

1|0
    0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• I would like to swap with Neil deGrass Tyson. He is very smart, has a super interesting job and he seems like the type of person who is naturally always super happy and cheerful. I mean, what else do you want.

1|0
    0|0
  • I’d probably want to swap it with a US special forces soldier, just because I’ve always wanted to do that job and think I would make a great soldier, team mate, and fighter if I put my mind to it. It’s not to be manly or anything but it’s what feels natural to me and something I know I’ll enjoy doing. I’m going into a career that’s slightly similar but if I HAD to switch it with someone it would be the above.

1|0
    0|0
  • It this would be a temp swap. I would swap with a female for one year. So I see what b. s. men put woman through and truly see how a woman thinks and acts. So I know how to answer the evil question. Does this outfit make me look fat? I swear that is a trick question.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ryan Reynolds for sure... I mean the dude's talented, has a beautiful family, a great sense of humor, he's rich and famous... Yeah him without a doubt

1|1
    0|0
  • Doubt any of you have even heard of him... but Siriki Dembele 🙌

1|0
    0|0
  • Cristiano Ronaldo
    David Beckham
    Takeshi Kaneshiro

1|0
    0|0
  • I believe there is always more people under you than above (economically speaking) so I would like to swap my life with someone that has lost it all, that has nothing but themselves... just so I could see what I have now with diferent eyes learn to not take anything for granted and love and appreciate what I have now.

0|0
    0|0
  • AB DeVilliers :)

Great cricketer, amazing hockey player, fantastic singer and a lovely fellow :)
    https://youtu.be/BmvZnpnrdBU

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd swap it with a more succesfull me I'd stay me just skip a few years but I'm determined on getting there this way cause there ain't nothin like me but me

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd swap life with a child with cancer, so they'd be able to live life, while i died.

2|1
    0|0
    • If it literally is swapping lives (and not taking over someone's life) , that is a very kind idea. Good job.

• Anthony Bourdain. He gets paid to eat, drink and travel.

1|1
    0|0
  • i’d like to swap with a person that’s got bunch of money but still has a private life so i could travel.

1|0
    0|0
  • someone with a lot of money and id transfer that money to my bank account

0|0
    1|0
  • Richard Branson. Because he's Richard freakin' Branson

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd swap lives with Confucius. Because he's fucking dead.

0|0
    0|0
  • No one. I would just like it to be easier to meet a quality gal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is the swapping only restricted to present time or is it allowed in the past?

0|0
    0|0
    • Either! It can be absolutely anyone and if I don’t know them I’ll google and educate myself on them! If at least one other person would like to/aspires to be like them then I think it’s worthwhile for me to learn about them :)

• Hmm. Either Hitler, Churchill or tsar Nikolai II.

• Noone.

1|0
    0|0
  • John Cena xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Elon musk or the owner of Lamborghini

1|0
    0|0
    • Because they make amazing cars they make shit tons of cash and I don't know about their personality’s

• I´d swap lives with me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Myself in 5 years.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oops I didn't say why. Because I just want to move on forwards through the slog of life. But the more I think think about it, this is a stupid idea. Though swapping with past me by even 5 years would be nice.

• cc sabathia

0|0
    0|0
  • The average white dentist.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jeff Bazos. I like being a leader or commander. Having my own business would be a very interesting experience. And let's not forget the best part... 💰

0|0
    0|0
  • I always thought it would be fun to be Putin for a day or two

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 5

• I'd swap lives with Kim Jong Un for a day and just sort of make that tiny man chill the hell out with his ballistic warheads. Moreso make those things disappear.

That, or swap with a cat. Why you ask? Well, because wouldn't it be hilarious watching people try to coax you closer with those ridiculous kissy noises and finger snapping only to have the cat run away? Also, hey, you can jump anywhere you want and have 0 responsabilities. Neat, huh?

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe Beyonce.

She seems to have a lot of respect from others and manages to still stay grounded.
    She has a family, a great career, and a great body! All 3 are so hard to have and I admire anyone who can balance that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would swap lives with Jill Biden because I would killllllll to be married to Joe. He’s perfect.

1|0
    0|0
  • Princess Jasmine.

2|0
    0|0
  • Taylor Swift, or Charlotte McKinney are my choices

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes